Replies

• Deadshot_DCU
    6188 posts Moderator
    edited August 2012
    There is no level 21, only zuul
  • RichieF69
    14 posts
    edited August 2012
    How long did it take you to get to level 20?
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6188 posts Moderator
    edited August 2012
    I don't think it took me that long. I was just very dedicated to it and still am. I also don't have any repeatable buildings. So I'm sure I took a lot longer than those people with 50+ brown houses lol
  • RichieF69
    14 posts
    edited September 2012
    Ya I also don't have any repeated buildings. Does that really help? I generally make all my people do the hour task and then come back every hour. The reason its taking me forever to get things done is typically because I either don't have the money to buy the next quest building or I'm waiting for it to be built because I'm at the point in the game where literally every new building I get takes a full 24 hours to build.

It's outrageously addicting though. I have such a desire to buy more donuts all the time just because I want to progress.
  • Joe43wv
    1 posts
    edited September 2012
    Any word on when any new levels are going to be released?
  • ChrisTownie8
    8 posts
    edited September 2012
    Hopefully soon as I have had this game for 1 week and I am level 11. I Just wish the land expansions were not so expensive or the buildings didnt triple in cost per building..
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!