EA Forums - Banner

Hibbert quest line paused

Prev1
get all of your non premium characters free at the same time and the challenges should trigger....that's how I made my guide/walkthrough, and it's the only suggestion i have

Replies

• weldon999
    101 posts
    edited December 2012
    You may have to restart the challange by sending all three back to the Guilded Truffle. If that doesn't work, send Krusty to do his task.

I never got the prompt for Comic Book Guy to get his check-up so I manually sent him and then got prompted to send him, Homer, and Wiggum for their check-ups (Homer & Wiggum had already had theirs).
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    I manually had krusty do his task, no luck. I will send krusty and Hibbert back. Hibbert does not have this task anymore
  • jimmreaper
    34 posts
    edited December 2012
    whenever a quest line gets stuck for me, like when it's listed as 1/1 or 2/2 completes or whatever, but you cant press done as there is no button there what i do is put the venue into storage, and also put the building where you got the character thats stuck into storage too.

for instance when i had to send homer, lisa and ned to check out the mapple store it got stuck on

homer 1/1
    lisa 1/1
    ned 1/1 but the quest didnt complete itself, so i put the mapple store into storage and the flanders house into storage. wherever you put into storaged though has to be free ie not on a quest. then that should clear it and you can put your buildings back,
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited December 2012
    If you still have no luck, you might have to go back to an earlier, seemingly unrelated point and start from there.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's been fixed! Placing krusty burger into storage did the trick

Ty jimmreaper
  • Burnin_TODI
    1552 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nice! Glad to see it solved! Now I know what to do if I get the same problem (when I get there)
  • weldon999
    101 posts
    edited December 2012
    :thumbup:

Good to hear!
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I am having the same exact issue as the OP. all my characters are free except Barney but no more guide bubbles since the guys left the truffle. I never got the krusty task.
    I put Hubert family practice into storage hoping that would help, but now trying to get that out of storage causes me to crash. ( that seems to be a current problem for others today also) . So that is another issue I have to deal with now.

I am not overly worried about it, I will do the krusty burger stash and see if that helps.
    I just got the grandpa "tell stories from the couch" task again when I was expecting the hospital quest.

Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I guess I will have to wait until the update tomorrow to do anything more. I put my krusty burger in storage and now that crashes me trying to get it out. Lol.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    Not sure if you saw the solution. Taking krusty burger out of storage should do it. As for the hospital, you have a few more steps to go before you get that quest
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Yeah, I did, but taking it back out makes me crash at this time. I will try tomorrow if they send out the promised update to fix some of the widespread issues people have been having. Good to know there is a fix that can work for this.

Thanks to everyone for the tips, they are appreciated :thumbup:
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • Jordan_ivxx
    129 posts
    edited December 2012
    I finished the krusty task but wasn't prompted to make the other 3 eat at krusty burger. I'm just 40 minutes away from being finished! Now I can't even play. Just want my damn hospital lol.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    Looks like I have more aggravation to look forward to. If you figure it out please post so others know. Ill post when I get to that point. I may suggest taking each building that is assigned to the three characters into storage
  • MoopsDude
    328 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Thank you my brothers, the stashing Krusty Burger trick got me back on track. Krusy was prompted to promote a new product.
    Now that the servers are back up buildings can be placed again. Another thing that might have been a problem is that I have several Krusty burgers and only one was out, the rest were stored. The one I had out was not the original Krusty burger.
    Yes, THAT MoopsDude

I GRIND, It’s what I do
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    I should have posted that as well. During my town redesign after the dec 5 update I stored a krusty burger. I think I tried that right away and when it didn't work I simply forgot about it. Glad your back on track.
  • josh4908
    801 posts
    edited December 2012
    josh4908 wrote:
    Looks like I have more aggravation to look forward to. If you figure it out please post so others know. Ill post when I get to that point. I may suggest taking each building that is assigned to the three characters into storage

I have them enjoying krusty burger right now. Homer needs to be free for the quest to trigger.
  • kmbmsmith
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    I have been stuck at the same spot on the quest as the OP for over 2 weeks.
    - I had krusty brockman and Hibbert at gilded truffle but I didn't get the krusty promotes a new product.

I have placed Krusty Burger, Hibbert Practise and Channel 6 (and even the Guilded Truffle) in storage and this didn't help. Is there a certain order in which the storage has to happen and the same when taken back out?

I have also left the characters to walk around and this hasn't helped either.

Deleting the Hibbert Practise and rebuilding hasn't helped.

EA, as usual, have been of no assistance either. Try uninstalling and reinstalling the game....yeah that'll do it.

If anyone has a suggestion, I would really love to hear it.

• josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    What worked me was realizing I had more than one KB and my original was in storage. I'm betting that's the issue. Let us know.

Btw props on using the search feature
  • kmbmsmith
    4 posts
    edited February 2013
    Thanks for the reply Josh, much appreciated.

Sadly I only have the one Krusty Burger however, the only building of which I have multiplies is the Kwik-e-mart.

As I mentioned I have tried placing all the buildings in storage and bringing them out but perhaps there is a trick.
    - Do I bring the Krusty Burger out first or the Hibbert Practice?
    - Is there a length of time to leave them in storage
    - Can I do task to restart the quest?

Am open to any suggestion at this point...

Cheers

• josh4908
    801 posts
    edited February 2013
    It should not matter what buildings your store first. It doesn't matter how long they are stored. Sending a character on a job will not start your quest. Really not sure what else you can do.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!