EA Forums - Banner

Does EA hate Android?

2Next

Replies

• Ningyo42
    1465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    When the game updated today on my Acer Iconia tablet, it was laggy as heck for 30 seconds or so, then went back to normal.

I had read, a few weeks ago, that iOS makes more money than Android. That's a gap that's closing, but the reasons are that powerful Android devices can be had for much less than an equivalent (or similar) iOS device. So therefore, on average, an iOS user has a little more money.

I'm sorry I don't have a source, but I'll see if I can find one if someone wants one.
  • Camismaster
    33 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I have Android 4.4.2 as well and been getting a lot of crashes too. I was fine for the longest time but just started crashing for me 3-4 days ago. My game was running perfectly today until I did the update now it wouldn't even load up the game unless I did a phone reset.
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    I updated the game, but tbh, i've not been into my town yet... not because there is an obvious issue since the update, but because going into the game just depresses me these days. Lost it's fun it has. Will let you now if i do have issues the next time i go on (wheneve that may be)
  • fraudelong
    134 posts
    edited May 2014
    kylstrk wrote:
    50-75 times a day?! I would give up by like the third try

Me too, that's not even worth it.
  • rmb256982
    67 posts
    edited May 2014
    I feel bad for yall folks. I have an IPPOv8. It's some kind of Chinese knock-off. It has an 8 inch screen, dual core 1.6 GH processor, 1 gig of ram, 2 Gb of storage, and 4 gigs of onboard SD storage. I can zip from one end of town to the other, and all over without any slowdown. If I start getting the Bart screen, I reset the modem I got from the cable company, and problem fixed. About once every 2 days, it kicks me out of the game. I have so much crap on this thing that I had to increase the amount of icons I can fit on my 5 home screens, just to keep adding more. The only real problem I have is with the battery, which won't keep the tablet on for more than 30 seconds without being plugged in. I'm using android version 4.1.2 point something. I am hesitant to go kitkat after reading the posts here. I had basket glitches, till they patched that. Other than that, I don't really have the problems yall folks have. Don't get me wrong, I'm not bragging, I'm a little envious that y'all have devices that can do so much more than mine. Mine only cost 110 bucks, where yalls run many many times that. I think I'm just thankfull that I don't have the problems yall have, and props to you, even with having all those problems, yall still stay with the game. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!