Convo with ea live chat!

Prev1
Thank you... :-)
Hoping for better events...

Replies

• juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I really hope this is true, and if it is and the next event is like previous ones, hopefully everyone who got mad at us for complaining can see that we were doing it in the hopes that it would be read by EA and make a difference, and in the end it did! :)
  • mrobinson666873
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I hope it's true too.
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Please let this be true :P
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    There is always hope :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Fettster777
    510 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Its not true guys. All that is, is some Indian guy who just wants to receive good marks for a "satisfied" customer. He has no idea what the next events will be like nor did he probably even send your complaint to priority or whatever he said he did. He is just a customer service rep and has no details on the design of the game. He probably does not even know what the game is to be honest.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    Its not true guys. All that is, is some Indian guy who just wants to receive good marks for a "satisfied" customer. He has no idea what the next events will be like nor did he probably even send your complaint to priority or whatever he said he did. He is just a customer service rep and has no details on the design of the game. He probably does not even know what the game is to be honest.

Wooo! are you saying there are people out there that dont know about Simpsons Tapped out :shock: This cant be true surely ;) lol :mrgreen:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I sent them an email this morning about this as well, complaining about chance-based events, how it killed the joy of playing. We will see if I get a satisfactory answer from EA.
  • kingmob31838
    519 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Jesus Christus. You people are mental. Just play the game and stop pre-empting everything.
  • annettemarc
    7734 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Jesus Christus. You people are mental. Just play the game and stop pre-empting everything.

If people went by that philosophy, we'd all still be playing Pong. :)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Hopefully they'll listen and never implement this formula ever again. Go back to the old ways

10-15 personal prizes
    5 community prizes
    Wheel with exclusive prizes that once you won something, it would just be replaced by a spot with a chance to win donuts.
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited May 2014
    Hopefully they'll listen and never implement this formula ever again. Go back to the old ways

10-15 personal prizes
    5 community prizes
    Wheel with exclusive prizes that once you won something, it would just be replaced by a spot with a chance to win donuts.

I can live with a wheel that once I claim something it gives me donuts, Not another wheel were once I claim something I can claim it 17 more times before I land on something new
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I sent them an email this morning about this as well, complaining about chance-based events, how it killed the joy of playing. We will see if I get a satisfactory answer from EA.

Don't hold your breath. I sent one probably a week and a half ago now moaning about the Easter event and I didn't hear anything back!

To be fair I suppose it isn't technically a "problem" customer service can fix so they probably didn't know what to say, but I still expected some sort of reply.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014

Except there have been multiple instances of advisors saying stufg ahead of time that was true. The most recent example being an advisor who knew ahead of time we werent getting whacking day and instead they were doing easter.
    Someone posted their convo on this board, but I dont know how id ho about finding it.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Well my hopes were very high that I would get an answer soon on this, but with your experience, I will revise my hopes :D

Anyway, the important I believe, is the accumulation of frustration and complaints that EA will receive. If nobody talks against this kind of chance-based events, they will just continue. That is why they should receive an accumulation of such emails from all of us if we are not happy. I told them: I don't gamble, and if I knew that this game was a chance-based game, I would not have downloaded it at first and that they should be honest in the description of their game to be fair to the new gamer in mentioning it.

We will see if I get luckier than you Juliet603 in getting a decent answer from EA. :)
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014

They'll probably just refer you here
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I think the EA customer support guy was just placating you.
  • henpot7514
    6011 posts Member
    edited May 2014

So true ^ !
  • ink19810
    616 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm more concerned with being able to actually play the game
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    First world problems
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm sure Rajeev has the ear of the EA higher ups. LOL
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!