EA Forums - Banner

After Easter Forced Update now game is unplayable

2Next

Replies

• philX3X
    102 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'm still tapping bunnies.
    I've managed to get 6 more boxes in the meantime, although baskets and friends are getting scarce, about half the players have updated and cannot be visited. I think I'll hold out for one more day, I'm pretty sure they'll roll out an update tomorrow and force us to it, that's how it was for the previous events
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited May 2014
    Well I had put off updating until the forced update. Now the game isn't playable. I'm on the kindle and the lag is so bad that I'm forced to take a break from playing. Wish family guy was on the kindle it would a good time to try that out.

Btw: I was able to spin one last gold box before the forced update. Drum roll please.......pastel fences :cry:
    root your kindle fire and install google play, i have kfhd and use google play all the time.
  • amazonprimechic
    1261 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Well I had put off updating until the forced update. Now the game isn't playable. I'm on the kindle and the lag is so bad that I'm forced to take a break from playing. Wish family guy was on the kindle it would a good time to try that out.

Btw: I was able to spin one last gold box before the forced update. Drum roll please.......pastel fences :cry:
    root your kindle fire and install google play, i have kfhd and use google play all the time.

Cool, that will allow me to run FG?
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yeah this is a JOKE!! I was excited to finally be done with the "Easter" Update but now I'm just pissed!! I play on Kindle Fire HD whatever the heck it is, and my town is SOOOO Lagged its unplayable!! Does EA know about this junk, or is there a way to notify them? Otherwise I guess I've wasted a lot of time for a game that I'm no longer going to play!

I have the same device and the same problem. So irritating. :x
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!