EA Forums - Banner

Elderscrolls online Ps4 + X1

Dark souls is a better game anyway.

Haha jk thought I try out thread crapping. That does suck, I only have 1 game on ps4 which is infamous: second son. I'm waiting on a lot of games though lol.

Replies

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited May 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

Haha jk thought I try out thread crapping. That does suck, I only have 1 game on ps4 which is infamous: second son. I'm waiting on a lot of games though lol.
    thanks for the thread crap :lol::mrgreen: Lol
    There arnt any games I want lol. I think I'll give the next cod a chance and if it sux likes the last 2 were ill jack in that franchise lol
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

There arnt any games I want lol. I think I'll give the next cod a chance and if it sux likes the last 2 were ill jack in that franchise lol

I'm looking forward to Dying Light, Watchdogs, Batman Arkham Knight, The order: 1886, Destiny, Assassin's Creed: Unity just to name a few.

I'm not 100% on destiny though, everyone who talks about says it looks amazing but the video I watched didn't make it look that great, but the infamous videos I saw didn't make it look that good either yet it was amazing and the first game I actually sat down and get every single achievement.
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Game looks great, would love to try it out myself but I don't feel like playing 2 subs every month, already play WoW :P

Seems that its also the only big MMORPG on consoles
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I'm looking forward to Dying Light, Watchdogs, Batman Arkham Knight, The order: 1886, Destiny, Assassin's Creed: Unity just to name a few.

I'm not 100% on destiny though, everyone who talks about says it looks amazing but the video I watched didn't make it look that great, but the infamous videos I saw didn't make it look that good either yet it was amazing and the first game I actually sat down and get every single achievement.
    I really hope destiny is going to be amazing. Really looking forward to that game!

Havent played infamous:second son yet but the first game was pretty good!

As for elder scrolls... That sucks. Bethesda isnt doing that well recently. Absolutely no news whatsoever on a new Fallout game, elder scrolls delayed. Too bad, i really like Bethesda's games.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Roccaine wrote:
    Game looks great, would love to try it out myself but I don't feel like playing 2 subs every month, already play WoW :P

Seems that its also the only big MMORPG on consoles

I haven't played any of the elder scrolls games, love world of Warcraft though. I was thinking of getting skyrim but never got around to it. I just started playing dark souls 2, my friend didn't realize he had preorder the game and preordered it again lol, so I bought it off him. I haven't stopped playing it for last 2 weeks crazy fun game, really hard though.
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ecneralc wrote:

This the COD you were talking about? I've never played COD but this makes me want this one lol.

• Undaunted-001
    2295 posts
    edited May 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

This the COD you were talking about? I've never played COD but this makes me want this one lol.

:mrgreen: this is the game lol. But I'm not going to lie, i don't play story mode lol that last one was black ops 1 lol

But I'll be smashing it up on multiplayer when it's out.......smashing up my console and rage quitting that is :lol: It's the only game that can get me so angry but I can't stop playing :lol:

But if this game is a sack gonads then i won't get another game of cod. :evil:
  • ecneralc
    3182 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ecneralc wrote:
    ecneralc wrote:

I really hope destiny is going to be amazing. Really looking forward to that game!

Havent played infamous:second son yet but the first game was pretty good!

As for elder scrolls... That sucks. Bethesda isnt doing that well recently. Absolutely no news whatsoever on a new Fallout game, elder scrolls delayed. Too bad, i really like Bethesda's games.

They have this coming out.

KSBjOKF.jpg
  • lawso69970
    244 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm going to buy X1 just for elderscrolls as well.
    Not to happy about the $ for the subscription.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!