EA Forums - Banner

New update not working?

force closed the game then open it up again

Replies

  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I actually tried that as well, that's what I've had to do for the last few updates to get them working. Didn't work this time though :(
  • annettemarc
    7721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    amaiolo78 wrote:
    I actually tried that as well, that's what I've had to do for the last few updates to get them working. Didn't work this time though :(

    Same thing happened to me today. Store the van Houton house and bring it back out. It triggered after I did that.

    (Let us know if that worked!)
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Alas that didn't work either, I even stored the house, let Milhouse wander, force closed the app, restarted, and still nothing, ugh..

    Edit: also tried the other usual resets like going to friends' towns and KL.
  • moonshine860
    207 posts
    edited May 2014
    Have you tried uninstalling and reinstalling? Sometimes that works.
  • annettemarc
    7721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    amaiolo78 wrote:
    Alas that didn't work either, I even stored the house, let Milhouse wander, force closed the app, restarted, and still nothing, ugh..

    Edit: also tried the other usual resets like going to friends' towns and KL.


    Did you try it on another device? Do you have another device? A friend with another device? A friend? (Totally just teasing on that last one!)

    NOTE: Deleted my "uninstall/reinstall" advice. Already given by previous poster.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    hahaha! :mrgreen: I'm in the process of uninstall and reinstall as we speak.

    and by speak I mean type lol

    hopefully this does the trick
  • kyfemale70
    21 posts
    edited May 2014
    The update is working on mine but the friendship points are not counting when visiting friends. Any suggestions, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled, still not working.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    amaiolo78 wrote:
    hahaha! :mrgreen: I'm in the process of uninstall and reinstall as we speak.

    and by speak I mean type lol

    hopefully this does the trick

    Good luck hopefully it does
  • annettemarc
    7721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kyfemale70 wrote:
    The update is working on mine but the friendship points are not counting when visiting friends. Any suggestions, I have already uninstalled and reinstalled, still not working.

    There are some other threads about that right now. Lots of discussion that might help you. Have a look. They're really active!

    Hope that helps.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    From what I've been reading most people have mentioned it's gonna need to be patched for the FP glitch to be fixed.
  • amaiolo78
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Well after the uninstall/reinstall and the fun of waiting through that long download...still not working. Maybe I'll go home from work and it'll all be magically fixed lol...

    The good news is that the awesome lag is still there :wink:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!