Replies

• fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ah ty, the mystery is solved, ty
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    Nice to see the FP situation has been sorted so quickly, and also the lagging seems to have been fixed as well :) Now the FP are back i cant wait to see what the lisa skin actually looks like :)

Milhouses Sport skin is pretty funny :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • fudgeo9
    296 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Indeed, a few days n I will have my new skin lol. I only had to log back in once... so happy days
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    Be interesting to see what tasks she has :) just a shame it tasks wont pay prem money :P
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Also in our own towns we get FP from EVERY building with a handshake now, not just ones that have been gratified! Wohoo! :D
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Nice to see the FP situation has been sorted so quickly, and also the lagging seems to have been fixed as well :) Now the FP are back i cant wait to see what the lisa skin actually looks like :)

hey Neo are you on iOS or Android?I couldn't tell if the lag was any better today because most of my characters are on indoor tasks and all of my walking decorations are in storage. I guess we'll see tomorrow if a Android specific update is released..
    at least the FP seems to be working properly again...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

hey Neo are you on iOS or Android?I couldn't tell if the lag was any better today because most of my characters are on indoor tasks and all of my walking decorations are in storage. I guess we'll see tomorrow if a Android specific update is released..
    at least the FP seems to be working properly again...

Hello Lance :) I'm on iOS bud, I have no one on tasks apart from the characters that need to be, i dont seem to have any lag now on either my iPhone5 or iPhone4, well the iPhone4 has always been a bit dodgy so it back to how it was really :lol: there might be another small update rolling out again to fix other people who is still having issues....well hopefully anyway
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    Also in our own towns we get FP from EVERY building with a handshake now, not just ones that have been gratified! Wohoo! :D

This surprised me as well... I wonder if EA were listening during the Easter event when we all said that handshakes should generate eggs?
  • genegenie82
    155 posts
    edited May 2014
    Nice to see the FP fixed and the bonus of getting them from every handshake instead of just grafetti but I still have lag, in fact this FP update has made the lag even worse than before :(
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    I hope she has an 8hr task that doesnt involve Todd and Rodd!!
  • cjryder625
    1419 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Not only the lag but also crashing on visiting neighbours. I haven't had that before.
    I love my computer...all my friends live in it
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

This surprised me as well... I wonder if EA were listening during the Easter event when we all said that handshakes should generate eggs?

Wasn't that changed before the Easter update or on the Easter update?
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

yup changed for the Easter Event and is now staying permanently, thankfully!
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Anyone who completed the FP's event for the CCG decoration would not have known about that change pre Easter event or on the day of the Easter event. I certainly didn't, so when i saw the FP's being awarded for handshakes late last night i was quite surprised by it
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    NMayo wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Anyone who completed the FP's event for the CCG decoration would not have known about that change pre Easter event or on the day of the Easter event. I certainly didn't, so when i saw the FP's being awarded for handshakes late last night i was quite surprised by it

I knew because of my feeder town. :)
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    NMayo wrote:
    dave3490 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I knew because of my feeder town. :)

That's probably where i was at a disadvantage there and why i didn't know about it, as i don't have any feeder towns, just my main one (i don't think i could handle double the stress :lol: )
  • Helen0725
    553 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

I also think that's a great improvement!! EA finally did something good!

y9zUXuul.jpg
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Helen0725 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

I also think that's a great improvement!! EA finally did something good!

y9zUXuul.jpg

for sure

i am close to 100FP already and have not visited any neighbors yet as the timer does not reset for another hour
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    I hope she has an 8hr task that doesnt involve Todd and Rodd!!
    I uploaded a screenshot of her tasks (from spAnser's site) on one thread and anettemarc did the same on another
    yMDO2K2.jpg
    That's her 8h task it doesn't include rod n Todd
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Be interesting to see what tasks she has :) just a shame it tasks wont pay prem money :P

I posted a walkthrough with her tasks
    http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/0/10088005.page#32759432
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!