EA Forums - Banner

Neighbour issue

I'm having the same issue with 4 specific neighbours. They are all neighbours with established large towns so suspect it may be an issue.

Replies

• Simoncat2012
    27 posts
    edited May 2014
    There are other threads saying this issue is related to the update. A lot of people are locked out of their towns. It is those towns that are causing your crashing. Instead of deleting try hiding the town to skip it until ea resolves the issue.
    Edit for auto correct error
  • Kozzi59
    1399 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    There are other threads saying this issue is related to the update. A lot of people are locked out of their towns. It is those towns that are causing your crashing. Instead of deleting try hiding the town to skip it until ea resolves the issue.
    Edit for auto correct error

Agree, Simoncat - hide the neighbours that are kicking you out instead of deleting them. It's obviously not their fault :cry:
  • dirtyrealm
    35 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    How do you hide them? Is it done from the ap? I really have no idea, sorry.. :(
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Start the game. Tap the Milhouse/Bart button. Once your neighbors appear, punch the same button again. A list of your neighbors will open. Next to each name will be a button to hide the town. When you visit, you'll skip over it.

If you tap the name, you'll see how long it's been since that person has played. You'll also get an option to unfriend in Origin.
  • Roseben031
    97 posts
    edited May 2014
    dirtyrealm wrote:
    Okay, apart from the appalling lag time I'm experiencing at the moment, I'm having an issue with one of my neighbours. Whenever I visit one of my neighbours (and it's only with one, none of the others) I get kicked out of the game. Is it an update issue? Also, if this can't be fixed, how do I get rid of her out of my neighbours list, I've looked but can't seem to find how to do it.

Thanks for any help. :)

From what I understand this is what happens when you visit those of us who can't get into the game at all. When we try to play we get kicked out at the splash screen and apparently our neighbors get kicked out if they try to visit us. :cry:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!