49 easter fances

nedimaz
207 posts Member
Unlucky pal

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ooo one away thats a darn shame mate :( Sorry to hear you missed out on those 15donuts
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    fedmiss.jpg
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited May 2014
    Just making sure you used the pastels fences maybe to late but who knows.
  • nedimaz
    207 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yes, I used pastel fences, therefore I had 49: 45 "regular" and 4 pastel fences.

Thank you all for your support.

Oh well, life goes on...
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Drats! It would be even more upsetting if you had 49 fencEs. I am not sure what 50 fances would have gotten you.
  • Lisa-sgp
    68 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I share your grief..I have 49 fences as well..did the same thing, didn't update to see if I could get more...
  • helenbrown11
    30 posts
    edited May 2014
    There are many of us in the 49 fences club.... Weird to think that with the last Easter box I tapped I wanted a fence.....instead I got ANOTHER tree that looked like cotton candy... I have a forest of those damn things and a bucket load of ponds.....
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You are not alone.

I had 47 at the end. Rarely got baskets throughout the event....but on the last day got 6 of them - no kidding -SIX!

Through the generous help of our great community here those baskets were filled. I thought things were gonna look up right and the end.....maybe get Sean.....maybe get the fence donuts....

It was not to be....got some ponds......and my gold spin......got me 250 common eggs.
    Seems like EA was screwing with us both!
  • timberwuf
    520 posts
    edited May 2014
    43 here. I feel your pain.
    I'd rather be tapping and zapping bunnies than trying to play lag city right now.
  • orestes81
    54 posts
    edited May 2014
    Damn and I thought my 47 was rough.
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited May 2014
    Missing the 15 donuts certainly sucks but try to look at the bright side. At least you aren't trying to figure out what to do with 49 pastel fences and 199 Easter fences. And I can't sell or even throw them away.
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yikes! So close... yet so far. That stinks. :(
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    My wife helped me get Johnny Fiesta the day after, She had 47 fences so I helped her. She was able to get the 50 before the update. In helping her, I got enough gold eggs to win Shari Bobbins also after the event officially ended. Missed getting Hugs but not that much
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah that blows. I got the auto-update also around 43 fences. Boo-urns!!
  • auroraasters
    43 posts
    edited May 2014
    I had 48. I was hoping EA would at least let me have the donuts, so I thought there was a bright side to all the fences I got but no... They took that away too. EA is like the person who likes to tell little kids that Santa isn't real.
  • braydend899
    90 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Your lucky you only have 49, I have 257!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!