EA Forums - Banner

All year long? I lost my train of thought towards the end

I keep The Grumple out year round too. I usually keep him on his stalk around town task. He just looks so sinister, it's great :-)

Replies

• amcevil
    350 posts
    edited May 2014
    Used to be nothing at all. But I just finished getting all the land recently and have done some cool stuff with it. In a corner of this huge park is an area surrounded by cobblestone wall, I put the Gingerbread House there with an Easter Gate, 4 Dead Trees, 1 Spooky Tree, 4 Pastel Fences, 1 Valentine's Balloons, 1 Fountain of Love, 1 Easter Egg Pile and 1 Easter Tree. You know, for the kids.

I slapped the Ancient Burial Ground and the Wailing Wall into a forest with a few Dead Trees, a Jack-O-lantern and a Spooky Tree. The Legend of Lemon Tree Hollow was born, at least in my head.

I was quite pleased

I've used the Dead Trees all over my slum area. Otherwise, there's a lot of stored, useless stuff.
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Haha that's pretty sweet!! I like the gingerbread house it looks so cool in the forest
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Most of the valentines decorations, the buildings and characters from the Easter event and probably more! :-D
  • soprano_1980
    155 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Most of the valentines decorations, the buildings and characters from the Easter event and probably more! :-D

Oooh valentines stuff was real hard to keep around! It's like a rainbow sparkles kitty threw up all over your town
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I have most of my Valentine stuff in Krustyland.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I have the candy canes from xmas outside my Gingerbread House and Fireworks, Candy and Puppies store. I stocked up, 'cause I knew they'd come in handy. :)
  • robm978
    315 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    All the Halloween stuff is together at the cemetery. For the other items, I created Holiday Row where there is a fenced in area for each different holiday and their items. Christmas is the biggest followed by Easter, Valentines, and Wacking Day. The melted snowmen are located by the back exit of ice skating rink, looking like melted snow piles from the Zamboni.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Even melted, a couple of the snow people are still multiplers
  • ThunderRam
    60 posts
    edited May 2014
    Every character is out roamng my town, tasked or not.

Snowmen are still out. The Christmas trees are still out behind the Helter Shelter. I kinda made it into a storage place.

Only the Easter stuff is in storage.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!