EA Forums - Banner

Inventory After Easter Update-Option to Sell Needed!!

my inventory is clogged with useless stuff that i just want to get rid of a option to sell is needed badly.

allowing it to be placed in krustyland isn't good enough just allow us to sell.

people before have said it shouldn't be added because of the wrong town glitch but i highly doubt anyone will bother deleting 40+ fences etc etc.

Replies

• johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I agree. We should be able to purge our inventory. It bothers me, seeing all of that crap in there.
    baddazoner wrote:
    my inventory is clogged with useless stuff that i just want to get rid of a option to sell is needed badly.

allowing it to be placed in krustyland isn't good enough just allow us to sell.

people before have said it shouldn't be added because of the wrong town glitch but i highly doubt anyone will bother deleting 40+ fences etc etc.

Also, people would complain if they deleted a limited time item but wanted it later.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    I really dont understand why they dont let us sell the tat we win in events. Unless they release a kindergarten or nursery ive got nothing to do with the easter fences.
    Im hoping I'll be able to get the alien crash site later cos ive got some ideas of things to do with the topiaries.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    If you don't have the maximum decoration limit, you can place small decorations behind buildings. :-)
  • toddestan
    179 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The Kodos Topiaries give out a bonus percentage so you may want to hide them somewhere unless you don't need the money.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.