EA Forums - Banner

Level 40 Issues

I don't have Jimbo or Kearney and I was able to complete level 40 without any issues. And Lugash is only required if you want to continue the tie-in.

Replies

• atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited May 2014
    weird... mine just died out... i really didn't want to but i guess i have to contact EA... after the **** they gave me last time i'm really not in the mood to deal with them again...
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited May 2014
    anyone know how to do the live chat with EA customer support? someone said you can, but i just went to the website and that wasn't an option :(
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Is the task still in your task book? If it's still there, but says it's done, you'd have better luck contacting spAnser than ea.
  • atiq_ruhel
    447 posts
    edited May 2014
    the task is at the bottom of the list greyed out... i can't click on it...

i dont know what to do about it and its starting to annoy me since their are tasks for Ms Hoover and the Coco guy that are still locked...
  • Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    atiq_ruhel wrote:
    anyone know how to do the live chat with EA customer support? someone said you can, but i just went to the website and that wasn't an option :(

to contact live chat you need to go to help.ea.com

login to your account search for the game scroll all the way down to the bottom look for the contact me or email me or some button like that big and orange. continue filling out the form at the bottom of one of the pages you're going to see two buttons was going to say email me and one will say live chat there you go.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Try storing and unstoring the Ah Fudge factory.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.