EA Forums - Banner

35 days and counting!

good luck man, back in January I was locked out for a full 30 days and its beyond frustrating I only can sympathize with you and I feel your pain keep your chin up and don't let EA beat you.

and then I was locked out for 7 days after the Easter removal update but I just got back in last night after the patch for Android that is in the Android Google Play Store but you have to manually download.

but if you do get it fixed I would ask for some major compensation when I was locked out for 30 days I asked for 1000 doughnuts, all the limited time items that I had missed, which was the duff blimp duff race car I think it was one more, but I can't remember it at this point

Replies

• maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Hope everything gets better soon! My advice is to bombard EA with emails about the problem! :-\
  • syxxpac947
    21 posts
    edited May 2014
    Wow 35 days. I've been locked out since the Easter removal update and still can't get in. I feel for you man.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sorry to hear man, but I surely understand!! I would E-Mail EA everyday until its fixed.. I also hear that they are giving ppl the event items that they missed, Fit Milhouse, Macaroni's Shed, etc.

I have a Galaxy Note 3, so KitKat 4.4.2.. Since March 27th I had crashed 50-75 times a day, until yesterdays update.. I havent crashed since, but the Lag... ohh the laaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaag.
  • gypseileen
    17 posts
    edited May 2014
    Snakeyees wrote:
    good luck man, back in January I was locked out for a full 30 days and its beyond frustrating I only can sympathize with you and I feel your pain keep your chin up and don't let EA beat you.

and then I was locked out for 7 days after the Easter removal update but I just got back in last night after the patch for Android that is in the Android Google Play Store but you have to manually download.

but if you do get it fixed I would ask for some major compensation when I was locked out for 30 days I asked for 1000 doughnuts, all the limited time items that I had missed, which was the duff blimp duff race car I think it was one more, but I can't remember it at this point

I'm really upset. Okay I've not as many donuts but I just bought a further 900 and did the Easter update and haven't been able to get into the game since. I've asked for a refund, don't know if they will respond. They have enough players that I don't think they care about their stuff up locking us out of the game. It took me months to purchase all the Krustyland land. We have missed out on a lot since the update. My son updated only when he had too and he is able to play
  • kennedy6988
    225 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Make that well into day 36 and a fourth update and still, uh huh, you guessed right, absolutely nothing. And it seems to be mass confusion at EA on why this is taking so long? My kid could program faster than this and he's 4!!!!
  • fuffazzoni
    627 posts
    edited May 2014
    Whoa 36 days? 7 days here and I'm mad as hell, I feel your pain. And I'm very scared that I might wait for the same amount of time in the end, given EA's nonexistent replies to my emails.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!