EA Forums - Banner
CLOSURE ANNOUNCEMENT: The TSTO forums will be closed on December 13th, 2023. Read more about the future of the forums here.

Level 41 has hit.

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    madfish86 wrote:
    150 donuts for a character we've never heard of and an unfinished building....Wow!
    You never heard of Chester? Sheesh!

Yes, Chester is a city in Cheshire, England

Very popular with tourists, has a zoo, i think there's an area in Chester that's popular with footballers

See, everyone's heard of Chester :lol::lol::lol:

ChesterCheetos.jpeg
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited May 2014
    dave3490 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    madfish86 wrote:
    150 donuts for a character we've never heard of and an unfinished building....Wow!
    You never heard of Chester? Sheesh!

Yes, Chester is a city in Cheshire, England

Very popular with tourists, has a zoo, i think there's an area in Chester that's popular with footballers

See, everyone's heard of Chester :lol::lol::lol:

ChesterCheetos.jpeg

Oh yay, Chester The Cheeto :mrgreen:

Lets not forget the only well known Chester in The Simpsons...

Chester_Lampwick_and_Bart.png

See??? everyone knows a Chester

Just not this one

unlock_chesterdupree.png

• jclancy959
    503 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Are either of the two new characters voiced?
  • vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ya I've never seen Chester the gangster. Chester the hobo I know
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6437 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    jclancy959 wrote:
    Are either of the two new characters voiced?

Unfortunately no :(
  • Annie_19831983
    79 posts
    edited May 2014
    This makes me very sad indeed. I've been locked out of my game for 9 days so have already missed the Millhouse skin and now I'm missing out on all this new fun :cry::cry::cry:

What steps have you taken to try and fix your issue?

Same problem as Annie. I have contacted EA (chat, email) and I have an escalated open ticket with them, but it is a bigger issue, many players are having the same problem with different devices and EA knows about it.... Have deleting and reinstalled the app sooooooooo many times. But the app works fine with my feeders town so the app is not the problem and I have plenty of memory available left on my IPad so this is not the issue either. Neighbors also crash when they try to enter the towns. :hunf:

I've still been getting lots of visitor notifications which I find pretty strange. At least 4 or 5 visitors a day. Just a shame I can't visit my own town!
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Hmm, better level up before I download the new update. Do we know, did it fix any lag issues or the log-in problems?

The funny thing was I had just started building the ahh fudge factory yesterday
  • wickedlittle
    89 posts
    edited May 2014
    Well despite the update not having a ton of content, I'm happy that they chose the premium character to be the one nobody cares about and the non-premium for the known character.

I'd kind of like to have another character between the parent age block and the kid age block, like Otto. But seriously, he's unknown and comes with a shack... and not even a whole shack.

I am interested in seeing if either have decent animations.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Level 41....what? :shock:

Busy day today just logging in now.

*logs in*

Bernice Hibbert and the rapper guy....another meh update IMO.
  • sbaptiste77
    7 posts
    edited May 2014
    So I'm going to assume that Whacking Day is not going to be in the works?
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Duff boat is bigger than greenpeace
  • jkl714415
    89 posts
    edited May 2014
    Another update, but still my Krustyland is frelled. Will I ever see my Krustyland again?
  • Mumble_Taker
    180 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    A couple days after the Easter update, the syndicated ep just happened to be the Shary Bobbins episode

Today it's the one that where Dr. Hibbert asks his wife about her brother Chester and why his shack is still unfinished.

I smell a conspiracy...
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited May 2014
    Soo,

I have no money for doughnuts until next month. Are these premium things sticking around?
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Soo,

I have no money for doughnuts until next month. Are these premium things sticking around?
    yes they're permanent
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • philX3X
    102 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The bloodmobile gives out over 20k xp for the cost of 132k bucks, is that better than the weather station?
  • davidlwaite
    264 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Level 41 has hit, still no land, yet more stuff. **** EA
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    philX3X wrote:
    The bloodmobile gives out over 20k xp for the cost of 132k bucks, is that better than the weather station?

I read in another post it pays out very close to a weather station, but far fewer taps to level up. I already blew like 5 mil on them and leveled up four times. I'm never buying another weather station again!
  • KillaSqirl
    1763 posts Member
    edited May 2014

**** with the land threads and posts. Stability needs to be a priority. More land = more stuff = more memory usage = more crashing/lagging/lockouts. Plan your town to make more efficient use of the land available, problem solved. Odds are good we'll get a land expansion at some point. Until then be glad we've got more content and questlines.
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:

**** with the land threads and posts. Stability needs to be a priority. More land = more stuff = more memory usage = more crashing/lagging/lockouts. Plan your town to make more efficient use of the land available, problem solved. Odds are good we'll get a land expansion at some point. Until then be glad we've got more content and questlines.

def agree, lets get the game 100%, get some content flowing and all that and thenn get some land. they just got it running right for me after 2 months of 50-75 crashes a day and then that lag on a damn Note 3... im just happy to be tapping at full speed and enjoyment again!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.