EA Forums - Banner

Shocked at moment of good luck!!!

Congrats :!:

I have never gotten that many so that's an ultra rare find indeed... I haven't heard anyone getting more than that.

Buy somthin nice!

Replies

• halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Congrats! Those payouts rarely happen. Any plans on what you're going to purchase with your new found wealth?
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    congratulations-2271.gif

That is a very nice surprise :thumbup: Spend them wisely :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • reo19uk552
    200 posts
    edited May 2014
    Congrats! Those payouts rarely happen. Any plans on what you're going to purchase with your new found wealth?

Not a clue yet I already just had enough left to buy the premium items from the latest update so I think I'll hang on to them until we get another update and its like getting whatever comes next for free!!!
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    WOW!!! Congrats on the big win! :-D
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Wow! Very nice surprise! :thumbup:
  • direwolf987
    7465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    reo19uk552 wrote:
    Opened my Daily reward box today and in it received a Homer Buddha upon opening that I got 150 doughnuts!!! Never had better than the lemon tree before so well happy with this and didn't even realise you could get this many free in a box!

Anyone else had this many before and has anyone ever received more than that?

Congrats. It's those types of mystery boxes that make them exciting. It's like golf. You hit one good shot out of 100 (I'm not very good :) ) and it keeps you coming back for more
  • tbirdgal02
    8 posts
    edited May 2014
    Wowzer! How exciting!! Congrats. :D
  • amyfurg
    92 posts
    edited May 2014
    Wow!!! Congrats :D I was excited to get 15 last month!
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Thats Amazing, much better than my recent mystery box.

I opened my mystery box and got a mystery box! So I opened the 2nd mystery box and got another mystery box, the suspense started to get to me, so I opened my 3rd mystery box and got a tree!! it was awesome
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts
    edited May 2014
    In my coming up to 2 years playing, I have never received a Buddha as a prize, so congrats! I've gotten numerous white fencing, benches with jackets, and even got Squeaky Voiced Teen - but never a Buddha. The last time I got donuts was about exactly a year ago, which I got 10 (in the middle of the yard sale). I've gotten few mystery boxes within themselves, but never anything worthy.
  • chris6271
    4012 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Congrats! :) You are a lucky one... :thumbup:
  • davo180
    14974 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Congrats :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!