EA Forums - Banner

Homer's new 2hrs task?

124Next

Replies

• redwagonner
    91 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I took a picture of homer doing the task when exiting the bloodmobile. Perhaps if you got all ten graves, then you have this task?

ft3hJF1.png
  • mspralja
    21 posts
    edited May 2014
    I took a picture of homer doing the task when exiting the bloodmobile. Perhaps if you got all ten graves, then you have this task?

ft3hJF1.png

It would make more sense if the pass out task came with the Chester questline. You know, donate blood, then pass out?

Is everyone with this new task also doing/did the Chester questline?
  • lukeout007
    727 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mspralja wrote:

ft3hJF1.png

It would make more sense if the pass out task came with the Chester questline. You know, donate blood, then pass out?

I was just thinking this. I don't have the pass out task but I also have not bought the bloodmobile yet.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    lukeout007 wrote:
    mspralja wrote:

ft3hJF1.png

I was just thinking this. I don't have the pass out task but I also have not bought the bloodmobile yet.
    I have the bloodmobile and all ten graves and dont have this task.
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    lukeout007 wrote:
    mspralja wrote:

ft3hJF1.png

I have the bloodmobile and all ten graves and don't have this task also. I don't have Chester though.
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    lukeout007 wrote:
    mspralja wrote:

ft3hJF1.png

I have the bloodmobile and all ten graves and don't have this task also. I don't have Chester though.
    I do
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Ditto. So Chester randomly unlocks a task for Homer that isn't a temporary questline task?
  • abc1177947165
    601 posts
    edited May 2014
    I have bloodmobile and all 10 graves but no Chester yet will check once i can get him
  • rolybert7
    2776 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Ditto. So Chester randomly unlocks a task for Homer that isn't a temporary questline task?
    I have done all the Chester quests and no new 2 hour homer task
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited May 2014
    rolybert7 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    I have done all the Chester quests and no new 2 hour homer task

So...it's not related to the graves, it's not related to the blood mobile, it's not related to Chester...hmm...
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.