EA Forums - Banner

Party at the Bloodmobile!

DIrishB
613 posts Member
Sweet!!!

I love the pics of the playmate toys. I also collected those.
Just about had them all even the mail away ones.
Good memories there... :wink:

Replies

• kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    Don't know how you managed to get 80 ppl in the bloodmobile, must be some sort of record, wonder if Guiness book records would accept it... u got pics so it obviously did happen lol
  • TheThrashMan
    365 posts
    edited May 2014
    I love these types of quests. Currently I have almost every adult character at the Rager at the Hibbert Family Practice.
  • thirdeye69
    268 posts
    edited May 2014
    Love the figures. Got me a bunch of them too.
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    zaletoon23 wrote:
    Sweet!!!

I love the pics of the playmate toys. I also collected those.
    Just about had them all even the mail away ones.
    Good memories there... :wink:

Nice! Yeah that pic includes all the figures except the Jebediah Springfield figure that came with the last Playset, including all the mail aways, Celebrity voiced figures, Treehouse of Horror figures, etc.

Since space was limited I didn't include variants of all the random other versions of characters, but those were all in storage in my closet when I took this picture along with the dozens of playsets (including Main Street and all the special sets like THoH, KBBL, etc).
    kevfd wrote:
    Don't know how you managed to get 80 ppl in the bloodmobile, must be some sort of record, wonder if Guiness book records would accept it... u got pics so it obviously did happen lol

We did it Clown Car style.

Also, there's another quest after where Chester throws "a rager" where you can send most of the adult characters on the task. I counted 79 I sent on that one.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    DIrishB wrote:
    So I love it when there are tasks that most of the characters can do. There's such an occasion in the Hibbert quest line with his brother in law, involving Springfield citizens donating blood at the Bloodmobile.

I was able to send 80 characters to do the task. All adult characters (no kids or teenagers like Squeaky Voiced Teen, etc). The only adult character who didn't have the task available was Mrs. Hibbert.

And since people require pics to believe, open thine eyes and see the glory!

Sorry, got a little preachy there. Anyway:

image.jpg

image-3.jpg

Also, just for good measure and a dose of 3D Simpsons overload (well, still 2D for the rest of you since you're seeing it as a picture).

Before there was Tapped Out, there was The World of Springfield:

Simpsons1.jpg

Simpsons2-1.jpg

Simpsons3.jpg

It happened.
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Bloodmobile has a quest line?!
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014

I was wondering the same thing. I have the Bloodmobile but it hasn't triggered a quest.
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited May 2014
    same thing happend for ppl eating at the dock restraunt (forgotname)
  • Ftball2theGroin
    594 posts Member
    edited May 2014

I was wondering the same thing. I have the Bloodmobile but it hasn't triggered a quest.

He said it was part of the quest line for Dr. Hibbert's brother-in-law. If you don't purchase him with donuts, no blood mobile task.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014

He said it was part of the quest line for Dr. Hibbert's brother-in-law. If you don't purchase him with donuts, no blood mobile task.

Okay thanks.
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    That is wicked! Wish I could buy the brother but saving my donuts for the bowlarama need roughly 70 more, those extra 20 today came in handy!
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    do you also have the Evil Homer toy? with maracas?
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    do you also have the Evil Homer toy? with maracas?

If it was a part of the World of Springfield line, then yes, I have it. All the variants are in storage in my den closet, and I'm far too lazy to go check to be sure, but I own everything from the WoS line, all regular figures, all playsets and the figures that came with those sets, all mail aways, all Celebrity figures, all Treehouse of Horror figures and playsets, etc.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!