EA Forums - Banner

Want free donuts and have more than $10 million?

You can then sell them back to recoup some cash. :)

Replies

• brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    MistyDish wrote:
    Buy the bloodmobile truck. Last night, I spent about $10 million (estimate) and got 21 donuts just from leveling up. It's expensive at $132,000 but it gives you a HELL of a lot of XP. It's much better than buying those weather station things that are about $9000 each.

Shh, it's a secret :wink:
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You can also purchase that amount of donuts for a nominal cost
  • LPNintendoITA
    11661 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    why waste real money?

ani_iaste.gif
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    MistyDish wrote:
    Buy the bloodmobile truck. Last night, I spent about $10 million (estimate) and got 21 donuts just from leveling up. It's expensive at $132,000 but it gives you a HELL of a lot of XP. It's much better than buying those weather station things that are about $9000 each.

But does it have a higher xp to money ratio then the weather stations?

• megorita21
    10 posts
    edited May 2014
    I just tested this. If I buy a weather station for $9500 I receive 1430 XP, if I purchase a blood mobile for $132,000 I receive 18,870 XP. ( I realize the exact XP amount may be different for others because of multipliers but the proportion should still be the same regardless.) If you calculate the amount of XP per dollar this is 6.64 XP for the weather station and 6.99 XP for the blood mobile. So it is slightly more XP for your dollar with the blood mobile but not much.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    megorita21 wrote:
    I just tested this. If I buy a weather station for $9500 I receive 1430 XP, if I purchase a blood mobile for $132,000 I receive 18,870 XP. ( I realize the exact XP amount may be different for others because of multipliers but the proportion should still be the same regardless.) If you calculate the amount of XP per dollar this is 6.64 XP for the weather station and 6.99 XP for the blood mobile. So it is slightly more XP for your dollar with the blood mobile but not much.

Awesome! Even if the ratio is only slightly better, it still saves you about 36 taps (including selling them). That makes it so worth it to go with the Bloodmobile! :D
  • Bravewall
    4244 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I remember seeing a thread about the volleyballl net giving more xp per dollar than the weather station. So does the Bloodmobile beat out the volleyball net too?
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    why waste real money?

ani_iaste.gif

You think this game is a waste of money? You must be a freemium player and clearly not a completionist.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited May 2014
    The only downside is that you have to spend/earn 20% more XP each time. I just earned 9 doughnuts in 30 seconds, though, so I can't complain too much. :-)
  • laurapound81
    219 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Definitely the way to go, trying to build my money back up though after this update plus buying the popsicle stick skyscraper I'm back down to $500,000!
  • anonSimpson
    363 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    According to my calculations:

It is $ 5.12 per XP if you buy the Bloodmobile, but only $ 5.05 per XP if you buy the Weather Station.

Of all the items I've tested, the Volleyball Net is actually the best value at $ 4.79 per XP.

The Bloodmobile is much faster though.
  • chrisgyo
    1030 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    megorita21 wrote:

whats the ratio for the cubic zirkonia?
  • Fingerpopping58
    120 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    megorita21 wrote:

XP wise you get only around a tenth with the CZ compared to the Weather Station. Volley ball net is slightly better value than WS. But best value of all - though you pay the price of losing your sanity! - is the small shrub.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    why waste real money?

ani_iaste.gif

You think this game is a waste of money? You must be a freemium player and clearly not a completionist.

lol
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    chrisgyo wrote:
    megorita21 wrote:

XP wise you get only around a tenth with the CZ compared to the Weather Station. Volley ball net is slightly better value than WS. But best value of all - though you pay the price of losing your sanity! - is the small shrub.

My sanity can barely tolerate weather station farming, I can't imagine shrubbing!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.