270 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wish Mindy had a 4-hour task.

Ralph needs one too!

QFT
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Just been reading through the guides & the tasks that all the characters do as on the weekend I like to do 4hr tasks & according to the guides Mindy has a 4hr task at madame chaos but this isn't on the task list when I select her. I have tried storing her etc. Am I missing something???
    Must have been for a quest, don't remember anymore cause that was during Valentines day. Yes she needs a 2 or 4 hour quest.

As for Ralph, he has a 2 hour quest if you buy the Puppy, Fireworks and Candy store for 60 doughnuts.
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6157 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    Mindy's 4hr task "Eat at Madame Chao's" was a one time thing & then removed from her task list for unknown reasons. I'm hoping it'll soon return.

Ralph & Shauna need 4hr tasks
    Drederick Tatum & Shauna need 1hr tasks
    Mr Largo needs a 12hr task
    Stampy needs a 1hr, 4hr & 8hr tasks
    King Snorky, Capital City Goofball, Santas Little Helper & Mojo needs 1hr, 4hr, 8hr, 12hr & 24hrs ones
  • maxeerg
    1010 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Grumple needs a 4-hour task.
    Bernice needs a solo 4-hour task.

Far too many characters are shortchanged on time slots.
  • brandonl1226
    5831 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Every character needs a task for all those main hours.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't understand why EA doesn't add certain tasks to characters...seriously, you could do a simple 'Eat Paste' 4hr job for Ralph, couldn't you, programmers?!
  • cjj425
    110 posts
    edited May 2014
    Don't forget Jub Jub!
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited May 2014
    Yep im not sure EA's reasoning behind not having tasks for the main hours.... maybe its so they have content to release in the future? On this topic would love some more 2 hour tasks to be added
  • Nitemare-rexx
    541 posts
    edited May 2014
    make EA earn billions from millions 4 hr task, and make a EA CEO char for 1k doughnuts? (expensive cuz its the **** CEO)
  • brittannie54
    171 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Adding more tasks for characters would also be a simple way to satisfy customers between level updates. I still can't understand why Moe got a second 3 hr task when many characters don't have a full task list. If nothing else they should have made that one a 2 hour one.

I'm also still waiting for more characters to be able to go to Krustyland and expanding the task lists for the existing characters.
  • joniferous
    504 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'd love to see characters that have joint tasks to also have their own.
    I love the animation for Smithers/Burns 1hr but Smithers comes after Burns on my list so I always forget and put Burns on his task first.
  • eeyorebob
    3 posts
    edited May 2014
    Maybe she and Homer could host the Nuclear convention together :D
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    I agree! her and SVT need something in the middle.. sometimes Mindy ends up Tanning for 12hrs because 1hr or 8hrs just isnt working for me at that time..
  • cherrysweatr
    242 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    joniferous wrote:
    I love the animation for Smithers/Burns 1hr but Smithers comes after Burns on my list so I always forget and put Burns on his task first.

Store the power plant, Burns will get put at the end of your character list and problem solved. Also works great for Flanders/Maude 1 hour joint task.
  • swjeg3113643
    7 posts
    edited May 2014
    maxeerg wrote:
    Grumple needs a 4-hour task.
    Bernice needs a solo 4-hour task.

I AGREE! On the plus side, Bernice DOES have a "6 Hour" task that uses the "Banana Dictatorship'! :D (the ONLY character to get any use of the building). :wink: :D
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    make EA earn billions from millions 4 hr task, and make a EA CEO char for 1k doughnuts? (expensive cuz its the **** CEO)

Oh, an attempt at humor. Well played?
  • joniferous
    504 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    joniferous wrote:

Store the power plant, Burns will get put at the end of your character list and problem solved. Also works great for Flanders/Maude 1 hour joint task.

I do that but I still think they should have single tasks. It's a lot of palaver to do it.
    Then there's people like Maude and Hugs Bunny whose 8hr tasks BOTH require Homer. It just doesn't make sense.
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Thanks for all the responses guys, forgot about Ralph & SVT as I usually put them on 8 when I'm doing 4 hr tasks, just need to start saving up my donuts to get the Aztec theatre for SVT! just be so much easier if everyone had a 4hr task.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    i think the 4hr task was a one time thing when Mindy and Homer went to dine at Madame Chao's during the Valentine's update.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!