EA Forums - Banner

More 2Hr Tasks Please!

I agree. More tasks is always a good thing. Especially if they're new & as long as some of then are outside tasks

We also need more 3hr ones. Dr Hibbert needs a Mensa Meeting one

Replies

• de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited May 2014
    I agree. More tasks is always a good thing. Especially if they're new & as long as some of then are outside tasks

Agreed! All the 2 hour tasks are indoor for some strange reason... Its either "Dine at The Truffle" or characters such as Dolph, Mrs. Hoover, etc perform 2 hour indoor tasks.

Great point with Dr. Hibbert!! I've been saying that for ages I'm not sure why he doesn't have that task to be honest, does EA not watch the episdoes? Hahaha.

We also need that snarky lady who is also apart of Mensa and in a lot of other episodes as a playable character. Not sure what her name is exactly but she's around and I'm never upset with the addition of more characters!
  • Deadshot_DCU
    6280 posts Moderator
    edited May 2014
    de_mariac wrote:

Agreed! All the 2 hour tasks are indoor for some strange reason... Its either "Dine at The Truffle" or characters such as Dolph, Mrs. Hoover, etc perform 2 hour indoor tasks.

Great point with Dr. Hibbert!! I've been saying that for ages I'm not sure why he doesn't have that task to be honest, does EA not watch the episdoes? Hahaha.

We also need that snarky lady who is also apart of Mensa and in a lot of other episodes as a playable character. Not sure what her name is exactly but she's around and I'm never upset with the addition of more characters!

Comic Book Guy actually has a outdoor 2hr task "Read a Comic Book". Also the joint 2hr task with CBG & Agnes is also outside.

The lady you're referring to is Lindsey Neagle & yes we need her as a character.
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited May 2014
    de_mariac wrote:

Comic Book Guy actually has a outdoor 2hr task "Read a Comic Book". Also the joint 2hr task with CBG & Agnes is also outside.

The lady you're referring to is Lindsey Neagle & yes we need her as a character.

You are quite right good sir! And is the joint task with Agnes and CBG for a quest? Im guessing its not permanent since I never see it in the options!

AH thank you! Always forget her darn name but yeah even as a premium character she can have a plethora of jobs as she's so active in episodes.

Also while im requesting a whole bunch, we need a bunch of skins for SVT, this guy is everywhere!!

Edit: Nevermind about Agnes + CBG job I have found it, herpaderp all you have to do is look :P. Im going to set them up to do that job as I have not yet seen it, thank you for the tidbit!
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014

Didnt that task get removed a few weeks ago?? Sure I read on here somewhere it had something to do with Kumiko... Either that or I've started having vivid dreams, or I'm losing my head :?
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    kevfd wrote:

Didnt that task get removed a few weeks ago?? Sure I read on here somewhere it had something to do with Kumiko... Either that or I've started having vivid dreams, or I'm losing my head :?
    Not removed, it got it's name changed. Used to be "Go on date with CBG" now it's something like have CBG walk you across the street. It did get changed because of kumiko. Can't go on dates that are not your wife.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    kevfd wrote:

Not removed, it got it's name changed. Used to be "Go on date with CBG" now it's something like have CBG walk you across the street. It did get changed because of kumiko. Can't go on dates that are not your wife.

Oic, I stand corrected... Got it semi-right; its been changed because of Kumiko... close but no cigar!! :D Thanx for the clarification :)
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yeah we definitely need more 2hr and 3hr tasks.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    yeah, i agree. i think there's too many buildings (shops and restaurants) that are not patronized. the game/EA should assign all characters 2hr tasks to different buildings.
  • de_mariac
    89 posts
    edited May 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    yeah, i agree. i think there's too many buildings (shops and restaurants) that are not patronized. the game/EA should assign all characters 2hr tasks to different buildings.

I agree, and some of these buildings you have to build while leveling up and sacrificing hard earned cash for future buildings because it is hard to sustain, and yet they are never used. (El Chemstri comes to mind) - especially when these buildings don't come with any characters it is pretty demoralizing.

More skins and tasks would keep the game interesting while giving us something to work for.
  • theviper79
    182 posts
    edited May 2014
    Some springfielders have 6hr tasks. Would be Nice if everybody had one. Same counts for the 16hr tasks.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!