EA Forums - Banner

sooo, apparently you dont need to collect every money bag when visiting neighbors??

Prev1
The 25 bonus XP auto collects, as well, as long as you've tapped three buildings. You'll see when you go back to your town. You don't need to wait for it to pop up.

So, three taps, then get outta there! :)

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    The 25 bonus XP auto collects, as well, as long as you've tapped three buildings. You'll see when you go back to your town. You don't need to wait for it to pop up.

So, three taps, then get outta there! :)
    *Unless the game crashes.
  • jonathan97210
    12 posts
    edited May 2014
    When it comes to the dog track pick one that you like and bet on that dog every time.

I play the same dog every time and I win more often

I would say maybe 5/10 that way.
  • OreoClarity
    70 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    So wait... Are you saying that FP will auto pick up as well as XP and cash when visiting neighbors?

I was under the assumption that, if you didn't tap FP before leaving a neighboring town that you didn't get it...
  • jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't even pick up donuts when I see them drop, just keep moving to the next town. That being said, with 100 neighbors, it still takes me 30 minutes!
  • LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited May 2014
    So wait... Are you saying that FP will auto pick up as well as XP and cash when visiting neighbors?

I was under the assumption that, if you didn't tap FP before leaving a neighboring town that you didn't get it...

Yup! Just TAP TAP TAP and move on!
    It took me way longer than I'd like to admit to figure that out myself...saves TONS of time!
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    I don't even pick up donuts when I see them drop, just keep moving to the next town.
    You're braver than me. I'm not willing to risk a crash losing me a donut, I always tap 'em.
  • cdepast
    2463 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I didn't know this thanks!

giphy.gif
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    When it comes to the dog track pick one that you like and bet on that dog every time.

I play the same dog every time and I win more often

I would say maybe 5/10 that way.

There are two methods that work.
    1. Choose a dog and stick to it like you said.
    2. Choose certain odds and stick to them.

In any of those cases you will earn $200.000 for betting about $160.000
    Picking a certain dog or lower odds will grant you a steady income while betting on the $ 200.000 chance will generate a nice windfall.
    You should win this approximately every 80th bet, which means every 6 weeks or so to me.I'm betting twice daily.

The important thing is to choose one method and then stick to it. :)
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    I don't even pick up donuts when I see them drop, just keep moving to the next town.
    You're braver than me. I'm not willing to risk a crash losing me a donut, I always tap 'em.

If you crash, you'll lose the donut regardless if you tap it or not. So, you're just wasting your time. But, then, is that not the point of this game? ;):lol:
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

If you crash, you'll lose the donut regardless if you tap it or not. So, you're just wasting your time. But, then, is that not the point of this game? ;):lol:
    I don't lose them if I collect before going to the next town (and potentially crashing.) If I crash while in the same town, sure, but I usually crash when trying to load the next town.
  • mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    mwdalton wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

I don't lose them if I collect before going to the next town (and potentially crashing.) If I crash while in the same town, sure, but I usually crash when trying to load the next town.

Oh, I see. When I crash, a lot of the time I find I have to revisit the last few neighbours again.
  • Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Yep, me too. Crash then need to retap last 3 or so neighbours I already visited. :S
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Pokelon wrote:
    Yep, me too. Crash then need to retap last 3 or so neighbours I already visited. :S
    Weird! That doesn't happen to me. If it crashes, I need to visit the most recent neighbor again, usually with one or two actions remaining, unless I got the "thanks" popup to complete the visit, in which case I don't have to revisit anyone.
  • Mopurglar
    1048 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:
    Same here, I collect 'em when I see 'em, though I probably only see about 1/3 of the donuts I earn from visits.

After I collect it, I do go left one town to make sure everything syncs. Don't want to risk getting crashed by whichever town is next in the order.
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    jukan00 wrote:
    I don't even pick up donuts when I see them drop, just keep moving to the next town. That being said, with 100 neighbors, it still takes me 30 minutes!

Tap faster! Takes me under ten minutes.
  • datasurgeon
    1878 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    If I see the donut I'll tap it just like hearing homer say premium currency
  • NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    I just found this out around a month ago!! saves SOO MUCH TIME! 100 friends takes around 22 minutes now instead of 35-40 and many..many taps..
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    jukan00 wrote:

...I have actually lost a donut that way. If you see it, get it.
  • Renamed8736
    231 posts
    edited May 2014
    Holy crap!!!!!!

Thank you for the AWESOME tip!!!! I did not know this.
  • DamnedDonuts
    231 posts
    edited May 2014
    I always do a tap, tap, tap, go test after each update kinda like making sure to check the donut confirmation button. EA can be sneaky sometimes and I like to be sure. :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!