EA Forums - Banner

Really like this new update!

Doesn't look like any new content, but my game is smoother and faster all around. It was over 300 meg, probably a complete revamp of the games. And my settings didn't change (no accidental donut spending).

I don't have all of the land, don't even care to get it, so I don't know if land expanded.

If this is old news, I apologize. But I was excited to see the game smoother and faster (so far)!

Oh, and the 20 free apologetic donuts were nice, too!
Pffft just replyed to you on your other post about the same thing. It happened Saturdayish. Nothing new for Memorial Day, at least not yet. 20 doughnuts are nice, and a less crashy game, is EPIC :-)

Replies

• NMayo
    898 posts
    edited May 2014
    this title is going to confuse many many ppl! that update was from this weekend, fixed everyones game and other issues.
  • anonymous958
    205 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    this title is going to confuse many many ppl! that update was from this weekend, fixed everyones game and other issues.

OK, fixed it. Would have deleted the post if I had the power. I rarely go past 2 pages of threads.... guess I should have dug deeper.
  • drosax1
    4860 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    NMayo wrote:

OK, fixed it. Would have deleted the post if I had the power. I rarely go past 2 pages of threads.... guess I should have dug deeper.

If you go to my profile you can change the number of items you see per page
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited May 2014
    Why hasn't some fool complained about twenty donuts being a slap in the face?
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014

Because Josh has been banned! And yes, I loved the 20 donuts! :-D
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited May 2014

Because Josh has been banned! And yes, I loved the 20 donuts! :-D

Permanently? Sweet!

I loved the twenty donuts too. How can a giveaway of premium currency be insulting? I suppose if you are looking for a reason to hate...
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    I loved the 20 donuts! :-D

I was quite pleased to get the 20donuts :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • davo180
    14974 posts New member
    edited May 2014
    Loved the free 20 donuts :D
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!