EA Forums - Banner

**European User Meeting 12.July 2014**

Prev13
chris6271
4013 posts Member
Amsterdam :thumbup:

Think it could be a very nice place to sit drink & chat everyone would be in a great mood ;)

Replies

• mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Voted Amsterdam as well since it really close by but im open to other places as well! :thumbup:
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I also voted for Amsterdam...
    Nice Place for a Meeting... :thumbup:
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    I hear they have great wifi there ;) lol
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Voted Amsterdam as well since it really close by but im open to other places as well! :thumbup:

It's then up to you to find a good place with wifi in Amsterdam for us. :wink:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    You guys are going to have so much fun! I wish I could join, I'll be in Croatia on that date :(
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    chris6271 wrote:

It's then up to you to find a good place with wifi in Amsterdam for us. :wink:

:mrgreen::mrgreen::mrgreen:
    mcdonalds-wifi.jpg?t=20130129234356
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited May 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    You guys are going to have so much fun! I wish I could join, I'll be in Croatia on that date :(

Hopefully we will all remember what happened ;)

Hope you have a time in Croatia :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    bee88161 wrote:

Croatia is beautiful! Youre going to have a real good time there probably so I would t worry about Amsterdam too much. Enjoy your trip, Bee! Which countries are on the agenda?
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    bee88161 wrote:

Croatia is beautiful! Youre going to have a real good time there probably so I would t worry about Amsterdam too much. Enjoy your trip, Bee! Which countries are on the agenda?

Yes I'm very excited, mum was born and raised there so looking forward to seeing her first home :-)

I'll be going to France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Albania, Croatia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, England, Netherlands.. And a few places just in transit like Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia etc. going to be jam packed!

Thanks Neo :-)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Sounds like a really great trip to me! Youre going to have a really good time! Enjoy it! :thumbup:
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Yes I'm very excited, mum was born and raised there so looking forward to seeing her first home :-)

I'll be going to France, Spain, Monaco, Italy, Greece, Turkey, Albania, Croatia, Austria, Germany, Switzerland, England, Netherlands.. And a few places just in transit like Bosnia and Herzegovina, Slovenia etc. going to be jam packed!

Sounds really good... Nice countries. Enjoy your trip. :thumbup:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Thank you, I hope so, fingers crossed! I'm sure I'll start a thread closer to departure asking for advice :lol:
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited May 2014
    I've voted for Cologne because it is the easiest Option for me.

But I love Amsterdam. It's one of my favourite European Cities.
    We should plan enough time for sight seeing, shopping etc.
    Concert Gebouw, here I come! :)

I am really looking forward to meeting you guys - and specially the gals. ;)

Bee, where and when will you be in Germany?
    I'm sure we can manage a German-Australian summit. :)
    If Munich is on your agenda I will happily show you around.
    That's a great trip you are planning, you will see some awesome places.
    I always wanted to go to beautiful Croatia myself, visit all those medieval towns.
    Have a great time in Europe!
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Wow bee that sounds like such a great trip! :D plus some of the places that would usually be cold at other times of the year may actually be warm while you're there! :lol:

I hope you see Rome while you're in Italy, I loved it there!
  • Khodro
    707 posts
    edited May 2014
    Are there gonna be any hot girls for me to flirt with? Otherwise I won't come.
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I've voted for Cologne because it is the easiest Option for me.

But I love Amsterdam. It's one of my favourite European Cities.
    We should plan enough time for sight seeing, shopping etc.
    Concert Gebouw, here I come! :)

I am really looking forward to meeting you guys - and specially the gals. ;)

Bee, where and when will you be in Germany?
    I'm sure we can manage a German-Australian summit. :)
    If Munich is on your agenda I will happily show you around.
    That's a great trip you are planning, you will see some awesome places.
    I always wanted to go to beautiful Croatia myself, visit all those medieval towns.
    Have a great time in Europe!

I'll only be in Munich for the 18th and 19th of July :( bit upset that I'm not there for longer because it's been on the top of my to visit list for years! I get to visit a beer hall though :D the only place I have quite a lot of free time is London so that's why I didn't put my name down for the meeting, I knew I'd be a huge inconvenience :lol:
  • bee88161
    2976 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:
    bee88161 wrote:

Wow bee that sounds like such a great trip! :D plus some of the places that would usually be cold at other times of the year may actually be warm while you're there! :lol:

I hope you see Rome while you're in Italy, I loved it there!

Thank you :D I hope it's warm everywhere.. I don't know how I'm going to fit jackets into my luggage :shock: yes, I'm going to Rome, looks beautiful, I can't wait!
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Is this serious? :lol:
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It's serious.. :) You can also participate...
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    It's serious.. :) You can also participate...
    I'll be in Portugal in July.. :roll:
    Who is all going? :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!