EA Forums - Banner

Do you move the cars in your town?

Unfortunately no. My vehicles are parked. I find it hilarious that current vehicles in the games drive on the sidewalk. EA just needs to open up the roads.

Replies

• Snakeyees
    2335 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I move them around frone time to time just do remove the staleness . Of having everything the same. Like i redesigned an area with krusty burger and the bus stop. And put Homers car driving the wrong way through the drive thru.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I usually keep them in the same spots. For example I keep Home's car in the duff stadium parking lot and Chalmers' is parked by the High School.
  • pinkamina_pie0
    58 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I don't move 'em, i puts 'em where I likes and that is where they stay
  • lee67628
    818 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Try Homer's Mr Plow 8h Clear Snow task... vehicle is moving in town.
    TSTO Completionist since 2012
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited May 2014
    Sure do!
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited May 2014
    lee67628 wrote:
    Try Homer's Mr Plow 8h Clear Snow task... vehicle is moving in town.
    . Are you sure I think he doesn't use the big truck just the small green tractor. Maybe Barney King Plow does use the truck?
  • GeminiTina
    330 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Some stay put, but some move around. It's my patrol car that moves the most. I have spaces at a gulp n'blow, QEMs, gas pumps and krusty burger that get used most, but there are a few other areas I slide a vehicle in from time to time.
  • mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Very rarely, they're usually firmly parked.

Can't believe we still can't place them on the road.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I tend to move Homers car about a bit mainly it parked outside Moe's (Obviously) but when i send Homer to the Power Plant i put his car there ;) as for the other cars i dont move them at all
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    It is foolish that we cannot place the police car/hydrant deco from Krustyland in Springfield. It would look great near Moes, Duff brewery, ClausCo etc.

A completionist like myself could place it in hundreds of areas near premium and freemium items.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    During the Valentine's event when visiting neighbors had to find characters, I swapped out some of my minor streets for concrete instead of roads. I only used roads to encircle the subdivisions, (So the neighborhoods had concrete 'roads' in front of the houses but a street around the overall neighborhood, and similar tactic with the shopping district, entertainment district, etc. And actual streets leading Fromm one district to the other.

This gave me a lot of pseudo "roads" for cars to be "driving" on, while still letting springfielders walk through their entire town from one end of their town to the other. Police cars could be "driving" from the hospital to the Police station, etc.

Best of all, people could park their cars in front of their houses. I changed it back to all roads, but may revert to that system.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nope, never! Well, I will move the snow plow when Christmas comes! :-D
  • MaxxSpider
    5465 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No, they move on their own
  • HQmer
    81 posts
    edited May 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    It is foolish that we cannot place the police car/hydrant deco from Krustyland in Springfield. It would look great near Moes, Duff brewery, ClausCo etc.

A completionist like myself could place it in hundreds of areas near premium and freemium items.

Your shtick is getting stale. I wish the forums would start censoring "completionist" and "day one player" because of you.
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited May 2014
    During the Valentine's event when visiting neighbors had to find characters, I swapped out some of my minor streets for concrete instead of roads. I only used roads to encircle the subdivisions, (So the neighborhoods had concrete 'roads' in front of the houses but a street around the overall neighborhood, and similar tactic with the shopping district, entertainment district, etc. And actual streets leading Fromm one district to the other.

This gave me a lot of pseudo "roads" for cars to be "driving" on, while still letting springfielders walk through their entire town from one end of their town to the other. Police cars could be "driving" from the hospital to the Police station, etc.

Best of all, people could park their cars in front of their houses. I changed it back to all roads, but may revert to that system.

I have both, roads and concrete. Naturally, I use roads for main roads or for commercial areas and concrete for residential areas or secondary roads.

I like to move them around for example, when Homer battles Hug, I move the police car there, silly things like that or like having the swat truck close to Tony's mansion...
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited May 2014
    mwdalton wrote:
    Very rarely, they're usually firmly parked.

Can't believe we still can't place them on the road.

Or motorcycles running on the side walk...should be a big fine :wink:
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I dont move them but i would love to see more tasks that involve movable vehicles or even more vehicles that can be placed! :thumbup:
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wish there was a joint task where Wiggum in a cop car chases Snake in a getaway car around town (along the roads).
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited May 2014
    brewdog79 wrote:
    I wish there was a joint task where Wiggum in a cop car chases Snake in a getaway car around town (along the roads).

That would be fun!
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.