EA Forums - Banner

Why an massive update should come soon

13Next

Replies

• baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    I must say that FG was a big let down. I was getting into it until the quest was to buy clams. I hate when games do that. TSTO always!

I hope this update is something special. I have lots of money saved for such an occasion.

there was no "quest" to buy clams you didn't have to buy them, it was a offer if you bought some coins you got the clams for free that has disappeared from the task bar now anyway
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Family Guy has never been in competition with The Simpsons in terms of pop culture relevance or intelligent comedy. Why start treating FG like it matters now?

We'll put. Besides they are both FOX shows. The big wigs at the network would probably like to see both games be successful and avoid all out confrontation.

Rather, I see FOX putting all their financial resources into Family Guy and ditching the TSTO players. Otherwise, why what would make all the events since Halloween become so lack luster?

Fox have NOTHING to do with the development of the game. Ea make it, having acquired the rights to do so. And even if they were personally involved, why would they only want ONE game that makes them money when theyve already got TWO. Your logic isnt flawed, it's nonexistent.
  • chippers29775
    930 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    KillaSqirl wrote:
    Family Guy has never been in competition with The Simpsons in terms of pop culture relevance or intelligent comedy. Why start treating FG like it matters now?

We'll put. Besides they are both FOX shows. The big wigs at the network would probably like to see both games be successful and avoid all out confrontation.

Rather, I see FOX putting all their financial resources into Family Guy and ditching the TSTO players. Otherwise, why what would make all the events since Halloween become so lack luster?

Fox have NOTHING to do with the development of the game. Ea make it, having acquired the rights to do so. And even if they were personally involved, why would they only want ONE game that makes them money when theyve already got TWO. Your logic isnt flawed, it's nonexistent.

So FOX doesn't pay EA to make the game for them? Well that changes things a lot.

• Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    EA has nothing to fear from the FG game, they have their own schedule that they'll stick by it and don't need to bother trying to snipe down FG. That game isn't even any good, its just a more grindy and greedier version of Tapped Out with FG's skin.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The new Family Guy Update is super fun! Listen up Tapped Out, get some thing out soon! To be honest, I havent played Tapped Out all day because this new family guy update is super fun! ..... If they dont so some thing soon, people will be thinking, What is Tapped Out?
    The only thing I hate about the Family Guy event is that the moon idols take forever to accumulate! I only have a little over 300.

Ea need to release something to keep characters playing, I get bored going on TO now. Needs to be a lot of content, maybe they could add multiple FP prizes as well as levels.

I don't think anything will happen though, as they do probably have a schedule.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited May 2014
    Ratman thinks EA will do what they (EA) want. If Ratman where them Ratman wouldn't. If they (EA) bring out a 'hard' update people might just play one game to definatly get everything.
  • Zomboy716
    447 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    The new Family Guy Update is super fun! Listen up Tapped Out, get some thing out soon! To be honest, I havent played Tapped Out all day because this new family guy update is super fun! ..... If they dont so some thing soon, people will be thinking, What is Tapped Out?
    The only thing I hate about the Family Guy event is that the moon idols take forever to accumulate! I only have a little over 300.

Ea need to release something to keep characters playing, I get bored going on TO now. Needs to be a lot of content, maybe they could add multiple FP prizes as well as levels.

Right now I have the cat statue and I'm rebuilding the museum.
  • phoebexlois
    975 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Zomboy716 wrote:

Right now I have the cat statue and I'm rebuilding the museum.
    That's what I have. I was aleady using my worker, so I could have had the museum by now, but I still have 5 1/2 hours.
    I am going to try get at least 4 maybe 5 prizes. I don't have enough time to go on unless it is weekends or before and after school.
    So far I'm quite liking the event though, just unfair on freemium players.
  • hasanmohamma
    1801 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I do not really think that they are planning to release a massive update for at least a week or two. Many players are expecting a summer event or maybe another SP update. I can not wait to see what kind of content updates they are planning for this summer. We will most likely get a massive update in the month of June. I am very excited to see what they have planned for us.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!