EA Forums - Banner

Another Gil Deal this Summer?

The problem with Gill is that you never know! And then even when he does show up you don't know what type of deal it will be, because last time it wasn't a donuts one it was for the Krusty studios / sideshow Mel etc. combo!

I'd say wait and see, but you never know how long you could be waiting for...

Replies

• mwdalton
    11549 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    No word on a Gil sale, yet, sorry.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Maybe he's in Scottsdale

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSB7Pw7GhyXXW-SnsfS8gb3GbAuLlL7o39R7EqgiNDMCYITMozr
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    One would assume EA will have something soon since FG is having a big event this weekend. I would post pics, but this is just an assumption so no need for evidence.
  • ASoldiersEyes
    181 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Maybe he's in Scottsdale

Living with in Arizona, there's a Scottsdale here so I thought this was funny lol I'm a dork
    JimJ321 wrote:
    One would assume EA will have something soon since FG is having a big event this weekend. I would post pics, but this is just an assumption so no need for evidence.

I don't know if EA looks at the family guy game as though it were on the same level as TSTO, so I don't think they would have a huge update based on them updating theirs... Just my opinion though so don't know.
  • brewdog79
    468 posts
    edited May 2014
    I'm hoping for an interesting combo deal. Currently sitting on 250 doughnuts and I need a good excuse to pull the trigger on some premium content.
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Come on sell me some donuts!!! Waiting for a deal so I can buy a few more consumerism items so I can have a 5 star Springfield.
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I'd love to see a Gill sale. Hopefully we get one soon.
  • empathy77
    4192 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Gil's not here, Gil went away, Gil's gone
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Maybe he's in Scottsdale

Living with in Arizona, there's a Scottsdale here so I thought this was funny lol I'm a dork
    JimJ321 wrote:

I don't know if EA looks at the family guy game as though it were on the same level as TSTO, so I don't think they would have a huge update based on them updating theirs... Just my opinion though so don't know.

Me too.
    I was born and raised in Scottsdale. Hayden and McDowell.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Bring it on! I can use some donuts and will buy a boatload!
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited May 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    The problem with Gill is that you never know! And then even when he does show up you don't know what type of deal it will be, because last time it wasn't a donuts one it was for the Krusty studios / sideshow Mel etc. combo!

I'd say wait and see, but you never know how long you could be waiting for...
    and the one before that... I missed out on both because I had one of each 2 items both times :(
  • handcycle
    6 posts
    edited May 2014
    I hope they have a deal soon. There is another Animated Game that is consuming my time. I hope they don't get complacent.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    If they were going to do it it would have been this weekend...so unless the lag update put the sale off a week it probably won't be coming. I hope it does come and with the same 25% off if not more price cut.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.