EA Forums - Banner

Maggie Simpson:

Prev1
Good ideas would love her two. :D

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    They should definitely release her as a playable character - and soon too. It doesn't seem right to have the whole Simpson family but not Maggie :evil:
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Nice set of tasks :wink: and love you avatar!
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited May 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    Nice set of tasks :wink: and love you avatar!

Thanks. :thumbup:

It's from one of my favourite episodes.
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Maggie should be able to take and drive a car as well. Lol. Also there should be a dual task with her and Mr. Burns to fight over Bobo.
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited May 2014
    ax0n01 wrote:
    Maggie should be able to take and drive a car as well. Lol. Also there should be a dual task with her and Mr. Burns to fight over Bobo.

Great suggestions. I forgot about Bobo.
  • thedownloh
    72 posts
    edited May 2014
    I would change Maggie's 8hr task so it is a joint task with Marge.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts
    edited May 2014
    I am surprised Maggie hasnt been implemented yet but who knows it might happen, with us all wanting Maggie as a playable character it might be a case of EA keeping her in reserve to keep people wanting her ;)

Nice selection of tasks :thumbup:

ax0n01 wrote:

Great suggestions. I forgot about Bobo.

Bobo Task would be great :D
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • FKyle92
    123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    thedownloh wrote:
    I would too because Rex Banner has an 8 hour task to Interrogate Flanders, which i love, and you wouldn't be able to use it if Flanders was babysitting.

Also if the 1 hour task to Shoot Mr Burns is joint with Burns then that would leave Smithers unable to use is 1 hour task. Unless it became a triple joint task where Smithers rides around on the bike with Mr Burns while Maggie chases after them trying to shoot him. :lol:
  • badboi_scene
    203 posts
    edited May 2014
    FKyle92 wrote:
    thedownloh wrote:
    I would too because Rex Banner has an 8 hour task to Interrogate Flanders, which i love, and you wouldn't be able to use it if Flanders was babysitting.

Also if the 1 hour task to Shoot Mr Burns is joint with Burns then that would leave Smithers unable to use is 1 hour task. Unless it became a triple joint task where Smithers rides around on the bike with Mr Burns while Maggie chases after them trying to shoot him. :lol:

Smithers could peddle him to the hospital.
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    Itd be great if they added her with a kindergarten or daycare center. I REALLY need something to do with all these sodding pastel fences.
  • FKyle92
    123 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Itd be great if they added her with a kindergarten or daycare center. I REALLY need something to do with all these sodding pastel fences.
    I think they look good around the Guinea Pig Rescue Center. If you have it, that is.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    FKyle92 wrote:
    I think they look good around the Guinea Pig Rescue Center. If you have it, that is.

I have it, of course. The Guinea Pig rescue center is in my forest with Springfield Falls and Honest Abe's house. Pastel would look out of sorts there. Not to mention there were no pastel fences around it in the episode.

Edited to add pic
    2qknkmv.jpg
  • empathy77
    4187 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    Releasing her would be the BEST thing EA could do right now!! You hear me over there EA?

Morale for this game is at an all time low thanks to you EA, you have to do something great to win back the tappers that feel used by you from that gawdawful Easter "event"

This should include LAND, MAGGIE, and THE GIANT TOILET!!!!!!!!!!
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited May 2014
    to be honest i really couldn't care less if maggie was never made a playable character.. i would much rather have sideshow bob or gill made playable

she would be almost invisible in the town have a fairly boring questline (maggie gets lost or something)
  • richardaca969
    1058 posts
    edited May 2014
    baddazoner wrote:
    to be honest i really couldn't care less if maggie was never made a playable character.. i would much rather have sideshow bob or gill made playable

she would be almost invisible in the town have a fairly boring questline (maggie gets lost or something)

Or they make a mini event out of it and we get Who Shot Mr Burns.
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    FKyle92 wrote:

I have it, of course. The Guinea Pig rescue center is in my forest with Springfield Falls and Honest Abe's house. Pastel would look out of sorts there. Not to mention there were no pastel fences around it in the episode.

Edited to add pic
    2qknkmv.jpg

I have my pastel fences around Johnny Fiestas. Its on my boardwalk and I made a little outside dining area using those fences.. It looks nice since that building is fairly colorful already.
  • 1lucas22300
    5 posts
    edited May 2014
    I would love to see Maggie Simpson crawling around our Springfield's as a tasked character. And when you tap her, you hear the sound of her sucking her dummy.

I would have her accompany the Daycare building into the game, and possibly baby Gerald also.

Her tasks could consist of:

• 30mins - Be scanned across a checkout.
    • 60mins - Shoot Mr Burns.
    • 2hrs - Battle a raccoon with her bottle.
    • 4hrs - Ride around on a bears back.
    • 6hrs - Glare at baby Gerald.
    • 8hrs - Be babysat by Flanders.
    • 10hrs - Play with Santa's Little Helper.
    • 12hrs - Search for Marge.
    • 24hrs - Try to escape from Daycare.

I think Maggie should link tasks with Marge's "Walk Maggie" instead of the 8 hr you suggested. :D
    Maggie can try to squirm out of Marge's arm a few times too to make it a little more interesting.
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited May 2014
    I totally agree! :-D
  • finagenesse
    514 posts
    edited May 2014
    I agree, Maggie should be a playable character. So many funny task possible, and the dialogue could be funny :wink:
  • Lmac201
    217 posts
    edited May 2014
    I wouldn't mind a Maggie task where she gets fussed over by Moe. That was such a cute ep.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.