EA Forums - Banner

Can any 1 get on?

Prev1
A few hours before your post I got online fine this morning I just get Bart.

Dan

Replies

• jperrott82
    19 posts
    edited December 2012
    Nope getting so peeved off with this game now
  • mxcott
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was able to get on earlier..... but that seems to have been a temporary thing now. I keep getting servers down. Ugh....

Anyone else have to log back into Origin after the server goes down? Or even mid game when the server goes down?
  • MDV39
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was able to get into my town an hour ago but couldn't connect to my friends . Now I can't even log in. I never complained but what's the point of this game if I have problems logging in everyday.
  • woodychips134
    68 posts
    edited December 2012
    This game has gone from bad to worse.

Was able to get on this morning but it would crash continually.

Now it has signed me out with no way of getting back in.

Me thinks they will need to extend this Christmas edition to Christmas 2013. :wink:
  • Hollywood-18
    24 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's switches between I can get on and stuff crashes or I can get on and have no friends or I get the under maintenance msg.
  • dontcme
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    I didn't have access for most of the day yesterday. This morning, I was able to access my town for about an hour but couldn't visit friends.

Then it went from bad to worse, a few hours ago I got past the start screen a few times but I was back at level one as an anonymous player and there was no Origin logo so I could login.

Now I can't connect at all... really hate that "Ugh! Not this screen again." message.
  • firemansplat
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    My sister can get on hers I have had no simpsons since yesterday really getting hacked off now
  • rjg426
    36 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got on this morning when I woke up. Since I was going to be busy, I put everyone on 8 hour tasks. I've been trying to play for the past 4 hours or so and keep getting the "Undergoing Maintenance" message. Guess there isn't anything to do but wait.
  • firemansplat
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was getting that message but now it just says ugh not ths screen again
  • randomnamed
    9 posts
    edited December 2012
    7pm CST. I am on and it's marvelous!
  • pplschmpion
    4 posts
    edited December 2012
    5:50pm pacific time. Still down.
  • dontcme
    13 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    Not sure when this was posted on the EA help site, https://help.ea.com/article/the-simpsons-tapped-out-maintenance, but it says they will get back to us tomorrow. Does this mean than the one person who can fix this has gone home for the day? :mrgreen:

And since I have nothing better to do now that I can't play TSTO, I checked out EAs Answers HQ -- lots of questions but no answers. There are pages and pages of them since Sunday (which I'm sure is no surprise to anyone here) but before Sunday, there are only 5-10 questions per day so this just gives you an idea of how many people are affected.
    http://answers.ea.com/t5/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out/bd-p/The-Simpsons-Tapped-Out

Time to give up and try again tomorrow.
  • scardeycat
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    As of 12 December I can't get on to the game and when I can get on all my neighbours have disappeared! It's seriously staring to p*ss me off! Is anyone else still having these problems?
  • BerwynEd
    152 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    it's 8:30 pm central and still not on. Problems started about 6 hours ago. hoping this gets worked out. I was just about to have enough $$$ for city hall.
  • VioletteMe
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    It's 9:57pm Eastern and I haven't been able to log in for around 8 hours now. Was locked out for over 12 hours yesterday. I've been playing since October and have put way too much time and money into this to be locked out most of the time for days on end with no explanation or ETA for a fix.

Like most people, I'm concerned about the time limits for the Christmas features.

I'm starting to wonder if I'm better off trying to get refunds for doughnuts from iTunes than wait around for a fix. There's only so long I can put up with this until the game loses all appeal.

Anyone know if its possible to get refunds for doughnuts you recently bought but can't use because the game isn't working?
  • Acprobst
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    They evidently updated something because now when I log on it says"ugh. Not this screen again", which is new and frustrates me even more since they can update the error message but not the actual ability to get on.
  • leafgirl32
    5 posts
    edited December 2012
    This so frustrating! My hubby sitting next to me tried to get on and he got an update and is now playing! Same phone, platform, etc! Yet my screen keeps sting Undergoing Maintenance??! How does that work??
  • vrajthefudge
    9 posts
    edited December 2012
    I got a "downloading updates' message nut that only lasted about half a second.

So frustrating!
  • leocreo
    1 posts
    edited December 2012
    its back for the moment
  • Destructor241
    2 posts
    edited December 2012
    I was able to get in until this evening when my account was reverted to level 1 from level 25(max level)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.