EA Forums - Banner

Other Springfield??

sherryt07
3273 posts Member
I personally haven't but I remember a thread a while back (probably when we first started getting them for visiting friends) where people were joking about who other Springfield really was and someone said they'd got one there.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I did once. I'm not sure if I took a screenshot of it, but I'll check.
  • sherryt07
    3273 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thanks for letting me know. It's kinda become a mission to find one myself now, since there's not much else to do.
  • Samaranth01
    2181 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Don't remember ever getting one there. Didn't even think about it since that's the one the game starts you off with.
  • simbass7
    1928 posts
    edited June 2014
    sherryt07 wrote:
    Thanks for letting me know. It's kinda become a mission to find one myself now, since there's not much else to do.

Good luck to You :thumbup:
  • ax0n01
    2385 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    i;m sure it's possible, but i haven;t got one yet. it's a chance.
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Got one four days ago from "Other Springfield", the only time it's happened since I started playing in early February
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Got one from other Springfield as well. Only once but the chances are very slim to get a donut at all.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    From early on during the Easter event:
    xdFKvuVl.jpg
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • tracydudge118
    154 posts
    edited June 2014
    How are you going to test this theory? You have the odds of 1 out of every 300 towns you visit. Hmmm..........
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!