Replies

• jukan00
    2319 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Does seem much more fluid.
  • laurapound81
    214 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah just been on, so much better & a lot quicker! Thanks EA.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    the inventory is much easier to use now
  • shadcat4
    56 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It's so much slower for me to scroll through my neighbors now, though. (I was scrolling through looking for who was still level 40, in case I want to clear some spots.)
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, its a lot easier. Nice one. You can now also make the Road and water etc. invisible. Not sure how that is a big help but hey, we can at least do it.
  • Jblue8298
    7993 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    shadcat4 wrote:
    It's so much slower for me to scroll through my neighbors now, though. (I was scrolling through looking for who was still level 40, in case I want to clear some spots.)

Oh man, just noticed this. Scrolling through neighbors was way better before.
  • cogitoergosum8
    455 posts
    edited June 2014
    I love it. It used to be such a pain to get to the end of the menu. Now, it just takes a couple of swipes. Very nice, EA! :D
  • Roccaine
    457 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I noticed this aswell, again a really nice update to the game :D
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited June 2014
    It's nice. But would like my store to start at beginning and not the end of the stuff.
  • annettemarc
    7720 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, its a lot easier. Nice one. You can now also make the Road and water etc. invisible. Not sure how that is a big help but hey, we can at least do it.

Its a big help IMO. When trying to select a piece of decoration or building, the road/water/concrete always used to get selected instead. I hated that it was part of the "cycle". Now if I want to move a building a few squares to one side to center it better, I don't end up selecting the concrete beneath it.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • wildminion
    555 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Overall, so far it's looking like a great update. Better menu scrolling, smoother travelling around towns etc.
    Pain of the Easter event starting to fade.....

Good job EA, well done!
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    While it's nice, it's still a million miles away from what the buiild menu needs, a categorised system related to the conform-o-meter in the game

a menu option like this

* Consumerism - all items that boost consumerism
    * Tree Hugging - all items that boost tree hugging
    * Obedience - all items that boost obedience
    * Righteousness - all items that boost righteousness
    * Vanity - all items that boost Vanity
    * Gluttony - all items that boost gluttony
    * indolence - all items that boost indolence

Same with premium items, a menu that helps us see what is what and make it easier to choose premium items - in particular, buildings, because no matter what we try and figure out, consumerism seems to be the one that gets us all, just to know which buildings and decs add consumerism would be easier, and a menu feature like this would do just that
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!