EA Forums - Banner

Really awesome Event, EA.

Prev1
DIrishB
613 posts Member
This event sucks. Only because i can not gather the currency from not a single neighbour. Why not make it possible right away? Why do neighbours have to have reached part 3 as well?

Replies

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    This event sucks. Only because i can not gather the currency from not a single neighbour. Why not make it possible right away? Why do neighbours have to have reached part 3 as well?

Because it's a game. :P

This event rocks!
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I love it man, I took one look at the loading screen and knew I'd love it, I remember watching that episode yearssss ago
  • miiszade
    59 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree.

I reallu love this event. Can't remember the last event I loved completely. The sort of mystery guesswork included in the tasks hits it out of the park for me. Definitely makes it more fun as opposed to just tapping away blindly.

The locator was long overdue. I remember reading someone on these boards suggest that Town Hall be used for this feature and EA finally listened.

I have no complaints with this update. Good job EA :-)

Wait I lied. I needed more land like 6 months ago :?
  • ephphoneapps
    4071 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

it's 4 weeks long. you'll be ok.
  • MrJuanMata
    5344 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I love how they give us events that happened on the show in the 90's that's what I love about these events.. Nostalgia :D
    And the content? It's amazing!!

8yvv44.jpg
  • Wijsheid
    9653 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Still sucks. 100 neighboursband can not collect in a single town. They should have made collecting available at every time. Now i have to wait untill my neighbours played...
  • teo47
    944 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

Patience, it appears that with the payouts involved, a daily player will have no trouble at all achieving all of the prizes by July 2 - waiting a bit now will mean less time waiting with nothing left to do at the end of the event is how I look at it!
    New neighbors always welcome!
  • DIrishB
    613 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

There are a lot of valid complaints about the game, but this is definitely not one of them. Keep on trolling.
    miiszade wrote:
    Wait I lied. I needed more land like 6 months ago :?

Yes! This is my biggest complaint. Once I get the Devil's Anvil, I will literally have no free space left in my Springfield. I've been playing since release and am a completionist, so I have one of everything, and I'm literally going to be out of room once I place the Anvil. And I don't waste space on forests or lakes. I guess I'll have to do some rearranging and squeeze all my buildings closer together.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:

it's 4 weeks long. you'll be ok.

:thumbup:
  • kylstrk
    423 posts
    edited June 2014
    Wijsheid wrote:
    Still sucks. 100 neighboursband can not collect in a single town. They should have made collecting available at every time. Now i have to wait untill my neighbours played...

You're as grumpy as House, your avy suits you
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Surprisingly great event from EA :shock:

I'm sure they made it good because they're no longer in the 20 top grossing apps on iTunes and they realized they're losing out to other games and that they needed to spice things up a bit. I really hope the great updates continue. I just hope if EA's numbers go back up the quality of content doesn't inversely suffer as a result.
  • steveCTTW
    12 posts
    edited June 2014
    This event is amazing. Friggin E-May-Zing.
  • LeuchtbojeConny
    544 posts
    edited June 2014
    Surprisingly great event from EA :shock:

I'm sure they made it good because they're no longer in the 20 top grossing apps on iTunes and they realized they're losing out to other games and that they needed to spice things up a bit. I really hope the great updates continue. I just hope if EA's numbers go back up the quality of content doesn't inversely suffer as a result.

You nailed it.
  • Zozobras
    608 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Like this update A LOT!!

Great new features improving the game that will stay and fun new buildings and decorations. Found myself using a few donuts from my Christmas stash. Now I'll be needing Gil to visit soooon.

Glad to say something positive too.
    I HATE CRAFTING. CRAFTING? Bah! Humbug!
    tstoforum
  • robotacademy
    24 posts
    edited June 2014
    for people complaining about not being able to collect from friends... not everyone is gonna rush the building of the temple! this is the first time I've ever rushed a job playing this game. this event is just too cool, and after easter, I'm not taking any chances, I have to get started on this right away!
  • userjos
    65 posts
    edited June 2014
    Patience, it appears that with the payouts involved, a daily player will have no trouble at all achieving all of the prizes by July 2 - waiting a bit now will mean less time waiting with nothing left to do at the end of the event is how I look at it!

Yes i agree with that wait now and wont need to later :)
  • johncolombo
    11452 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2014
    this is the best event since I've started playing, Xmas 2012. Although I do have found memories of collecting X-mas coins
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • emymarek721
    616 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I agree! I love this game! I've been away for a few days and had a hard time logging on where I was at, (wound up losing neighbors... :( ), so when I logged on today, I thought I had lost valuable time. BOY, OH BOY!! I was tickled to find that I started along with everyone else. :mrgreen:

This is a GREAT concept! I rushed my building because I have very little willpower. (Although I never rush my FP prizes. So I must have some.) But I love all of the extra buildings, etc., that I can, and will, purchase - both 'free' and premium. The designs are awesome! :D And the game, itself, is well thought out. I rushed the Easter event so that j could get all of the prizes, and wound up having nothing to do for most of the event. I'm going to take my time and have fun with this one. And toward the end, if I don't complete the game, THAT'S when I'll spend the extra donuts.

And don't forget! "Winter is coming!"

:shock:

Oops! Wrong "Game"!

:lol:

Yeah... I know. Corny... :oops:
  • antpants7
    375 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Amazing additions! Definitely put a massive smile on my face when I woke up this morning. EA have impressed me yet again. This whole event has been the product of the developers listening to the players and exceeding their expectations. THANKS!! :-)

excellent.gif
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    Top Notch this event!! So glad it has gone back to the old ways of winning prizes :thumbup:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!