EA Forums - Banner

quick question

I'm not 100% sure but I wouldn't have thought so. It'll be like the Plow King costume at Christmas that people couldn't use if they didn't have Barney.

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I would bet you can get them, but not use them without their characters.
  • MR_Plow123
    85 posts
    edited June 2014
    Maybe I'm misunderstanding here, but I think the question was whether or not you could get the robes. I'm not sure either, but I also would think it would be like the Plow King costume which you could get. So I'm leaning to yes.
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm not 100% sure but I wouldn't have thought so. It'll be like the Plow King costume at Christmas that people couldn't use if they didn't have Barney.
    I'd think the same... EA's way of encouraging you to buy them!! I'd also bet for the same reason you won't be able to delete them if you don't have the characters... Why would you want the skins without the characters anyway??
  • DaNgerSteVe
    212 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    I'd think the same... EA's way of encouraging you to buy them!! I'd also bet for the same reason you won't be able to delete them if you don't have the characters... Why would you want the skins without the characters anyway??
    Cause I don't have the money now lol, I saw they robes part of the winning tokens collection
  • LPNintendoITA
    11526 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    i've all characters so i dunno but if it works the same way as always, yes the skins will be stored for later use (even after event is over)
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

Which is what I meant, but failed to convey. :D
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited June 2014

I have that. It's sat n my inventory until I get Barney.

I reckon it'll be the same, you'll get it, but you won't be able to use it
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

This ^ :thumbup:

You will be able to win the skin but if you dont have the prem character you wont be able to use them and it will sit in your inventory until you buy that character
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!