EA Forums - Banner

How do you get the Parchment?

I had all Characters off task and I still have yet to see this Parchment show up.

You have to collect 1400 or so Stonecutter Emblems. It's the first prize.

Replies

• juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I was wondering the same thing! Thanks hondab16tune :)
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    The correct answer is 1450. Which should be about after a day of normal dedicated earnings. That's also if you complete the 4 #1 tasks within the day.
  • philiweiss
    378 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    And how does that work with the parchment's daily puzzles? When do these start? And do I miss something when I only receive the parchment a few days later?
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    philiweiss wrote:
    And how does that work with the parchment's daily puzzles? When do these start? And do I miss something when I only receive the parchment a few days later?

You tap on the 'wall thing' that the parchment is attached to and the daily puzzles open up.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    philiweiss wrote:

You can do all puzzles any time, any day after they opened. A new one appears daily, but you can accomplish and do all prior ones any day after. The only thing is that a new one opens daily for like 3 weeks. The first one will be hard to do with the character involved, but today's was pretty easy (I thought).
  • maximbarne126
    3911 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I currently can't even collect any more emblems! :-\
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    Also, I just placed the parchment in my b town this morning and got the first two puzzles! Just FYI if peeps are wondering.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.