EA Forums - Banner

Do you have multiple towns? Why?

ax0n01
2385 posts Member
I have one premium town and one "freemium" town. I just thought it would be interesting to see how each would develop and if premium items and characters improve game play. (Sadly, they do)

Replies

• brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My main town is PREMIUM, i want all characters with tasks, my feeder town is one of a friend who does not play anymore so i use it for exchange things like in the easter event...
  • dave3490
    2472 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm one of the rare players that have just the one town. I like it that way :D
  • annettemarc
    7722 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Main town is premium all the way.
    Second town was made to see what freemium feels like.
    Third town has become an art project town.
    My others are true feeders ... Imaginary friends that give me buildings always ready to tap, but if I have no time to visit them I don't worry that I'm hurting their feelings. They don't hold grudges. During Valentine's they always had valentines to collect, gift cards for Christmas, and eggs for easter. They feed me. Hence, the name. A few close friends are also linked to them so they can tap for stuff too.
    USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited June 2014
    I use my feeder town to test out design/layout ideas and to mix things up from my normal building combos. Some of my best designs originated from my feeder because there are so few buildings in my main town that still need to be arranged!

Also, this may surprise you; but, I don't see things the same way when I log in to my main town vs. visiting my main town from my feeder. The inability to move things around eliminates some bias and causes me to look at things from a more objective light. I get an opportunity to see what my friends see.

Feeder towns are also useful for testing what is going on when you interact with friends, esp. during and event.

• panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    I've got a premium and a freemium town. But that is only because my husband quit playing and I took over his town hoping he might come back. I think he will too cuz he's liking the looks of this stonecutters event.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've thought about starting a second town, especially when there have been things in my own town I really wanted tapped by a neighbor. However, once I got an extensive list of good neighbors, it became unnecessary. If I really feel like looking after another town, I log in to the boyfriend's town; since I have more free time than him, I can help him with events (like this one) that are best played hourly.
  • wkeeling78920
    248 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have 5 sf's now keeps me busy at work.
  • j1320
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My first town is premium and my second town is freemium. I started the second town to help my first town last Halloween. It was nice having things to do after I had maxed out the quests on my first town. I was saving the Krustyland expansion on my second town and only just started it after the Easter event finished. It has given me something to do for the last month.
  • joniferous
    509 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My original town is my main one, and it's premium.
    My second town is freemium, and I created it to see how it would develop as freemium and as a reliable neighbour for myself (this was before I joined the forum and befriended people on here).
    My third town is one I made during the Easter event to boost my egg count but also I want to make a beautiful arty freemium town.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18123 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nope. Just one.
  • graywolfii
    550 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have one premium and one freemium town. The freemium Springfield feeds my main town (and a few forum friends) by always having buildings to tap/ event currency to collect/ whatever, and I make visits FROM this town during events to help neighbors.
  • Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Just the one here too....I'm all into Hero Zero as well and still need some time for my husband and kids....who already think I'm a freaking geek.
  • PipebombHooligan
    192 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I did once, but only because I couldn't get my iPod to work. So I was playing on my android to kill time. I have since gotten a new iPod and my boyfriend took over my android one.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have my town and inherited both my kids town(s) they like playing the game everyday but when it comes to big updates and visiting people they get lazy so I take over and do all the collecting lol tbf I quite like looking after their towns :) but mine gets the most attention :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • Corrcorrcorr
    1140 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    One freemium town. One is enough work for me :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!