EA Forums - Banner

Icon pictures

mycosmsea
132 posts Member
mycosmsea wrote:
How do you get the pictures such as premium player and tablet tapper? How do you add them to your signature block?
Uhm, I think people on the forum make them and other members just copy and paste into their sigs

Replies

• nicholasd30
    6646 posts
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    How do you get the pictures such as premium player and tablet tapper? How do you add them to your signature block?
    There are some websites that can help make a sig just google some. Or ask a mod for help and they will help. Ok and good look with what ever you chose
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Here you go: http://forum.ea.com/eaforum/posts/list/9891046.page

Copy paste the image link of the image you want between [ img] and [ /img] in your profile.

• MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I really like LP's how it's a gif
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    MrJuanMata wrote:
    I really like LP's how it's a gif

Yeah, I saw that. It's really nice!
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I must be really stupid. I can not figure this thing out. Is there a signature block creator for dummies?!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    I must be really stupid. I can not figure this thing out. Is there a signature block creator for dummies?!

Youve got two, right? If your still strigguling, here it goes:

Lets say you want the "freemium agamer" trophy. Start by going to the url i posted before.

Get the image URL
    jZUWDeh.jpg?2

Go to my profile:
    ZtLsGu1.jpg?2

Paste the image url between the img and the /img ( But with brackets [] ) in "my signature":
    Szs0pGH.jpg?2

Click save and voila! There it is! :thumbup:
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    thanks a lot. I got it now. How can I make a photo that does not max out my number of characters for the signature? I guess I need another program?
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Well you can try to put all the things you want in one pic and upload it to imgur.

If you really dont know how i could do it for you. Let me know which ones you want.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This is an avatar test.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Now that I have my signature under control can someone please help me with my avatar. I can't get it to work.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    Now that I have my signature under control can someone please help me with my avatar. I can't get it to work.
    You need to be promoted. You can chalenge Ratman to a battle to the death to get promoted. Or you can wait till the 22nd of the month and hopefully get promoted then.
  • MrJuanMata
    5343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    mycosmsea wrote:
    You need to be promoted. You can chalenge Ratman to a battle to the death to get promoted. Or you can wait till the 22nd of the month and hopefully get promoted then.
    I suggest you wait it out..
    And very nice sig mycosmea! Very creative
  • SerenityLove1983
    212 posts
    edited June 2014
    That is a very awesome sig mycosmea! Great job :)
    I'm also waiting to hopefully be promoted as well.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Who determines if you get promoted and how does it work? What can I do to ensure that happens? Are there multiple layers of promotion or just a one time thing?
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    mycosmsea wrote:
    Who determines if you get promoted and how does it work? What can I do to ensure that happens? Are there multiple layers of promotion or just a one time thing?
    It is a automated so a computer chooses. Post around the 22nd of the month. Only one promotion.
  • mycosmsea
    132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I would like the promotion so I will be posting at least 10 times a day until the 22nd. Thanks for the info, Ratman.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.