EA Forums - Banner

sacred parchment prize - curious (spoiler)

hokieborn
171 posts Member
It's for the number of tasks completed. One task=Moe's skin. Next skin=5 tasks.

Replies

• LPNintendoITA
    11519 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    0bPwFBS.png
    My Youtube and Twitch / WikiSimpons Current Event Page and Discord
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I didn't do the first one yet and Lisa isn't done with her 24 hour task yet so I can't start the first but I did get the second done and lo and behold- the first one still up there.

It should still be there when your Lisa is done with her task, just hold off the main questline for a few hours and set her at the task.
  • juliet603
    17888 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    0bPwFBS.png

Yet more stuff I haven't got to yet that makes me love this update even more! :thumbup:
  • madfish86
    1094 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    0bPwFBS.png

Yet more stuff I haven't got to yet that makes me love this update even more! :thumbup:

I'm blown away by this update. I figured EA could never do justice to the Stonecutter episode because they'd have to make skins for a bunch of characters at the same time which is something they've never done before.

Be forewarned though EA. You've raised my expectations for future events, especially Halloween.
  • hokieborn
    171 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I see the prize button on the sacred parchment window now. I didn't see that before. Thanks everyone.
  • cripnite
    382 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    madfish86 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:
    0bPwFBS.png

I'm blown away by this update. I figured EA could never do justice to the Stonecutter episode because they'd have to make skins for a bunch of characters at the same time which is something they've never done before.

Be forewarned though EA. You've raised my expectations for future events, especially Halloween.

This event is pretty close to how I envisioned it when I suggested it last year.... And a big improvement over the lousy Easter event.
  • ACE19711
    1110 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    You guys shouldn't give the answer some players like to solve it on their own lol even though it's easy
  • XrayLenny
    5 posts
    edited June 2014
    I can't store kwik e mart anymore to clear apu off his 7 day task. Anyway to free him up other than donuts?
  • Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited June 2014
    Like other tasks, if they are already doing the necessary task needed when the new one is available, it counts. :)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!