EA Forums - Banner

Nuke is gone!

Just updated too

Replies

• neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Yeah, you also can't store trees. Presumably they're trying to fix it and it'll come back without the foliage mix-up problem.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It would also need to be safer, 'cause that can cause great damages if this is now what we want to do.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Apparently storing the Kwik e mart has also been disabled.
  • crosby357
    3051 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Silly player! You cannot store a Kwik-E-Mart!
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    It would also need to be safer, 'cause that can cause great damages if this is now what we want to do.
    If gave you like bajillion different are you sure confirmations before it actually stored it all. Clicking on it once wouldnt literally be the end of the world/Springfield.
  • Pinkspaceangel
    343 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    If gave you like bajillion different are you sure confirmations before it actually stored it all. Clicking on it once wouldnt literally be the end of the world/Springfield.

I didn't try it :wink:

But, with all the security issues, and people going into other towns... I believe it would need to be safer. My opinion !
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    crosby357 wrote:
    neuroheart wrote:
    Silly player! You cannot store a Kwik-E-Mart!
    I've got three of them in storage right now. Actually stored one of them earlier today. But now it says they can't be stored. Hope that's temporary, I don't want to have to keep them all out all the time.
  • DJDK-ec
    898 posts
    edited June 2014
    They should have made a lable on that button: "Do not push button!"

93601-do-not-push-button-gif-family-w6fI.gif
  • stingray1122
    8717 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    DJDK-ec wrote:
    They should have made a lable on that button: "Do not push button!"

93601-do-not-push-button-gif-family-w6fI.gif

:lol:

Don't push the button!

Ren-and-Stimpy-red-button-anim2.gif

• mwdalton
    11548 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    KrisV wrote:

I didn't try it :wink:

But, with all the security issues, and people going into other towns... I believe it would need to be safer. My opinion !

The wrong town issue should be greatly reduced, now. If it does happen to anyone, contact EA immediately, and they can restore the town to it's previous state.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm just going to bump this, since I'm seeing threads about various things that can't be stored.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!