EA Forums - Banner

Sideshow Bob

I have not seen him since I first started playing in October.

Replies

• Ammaterasu
    113 posts
    edited December 2012
    Sideshow Bob is becoming an urban myth
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    im with kgirl on this one, havent seen him in some time. maybe hes off with his wife and kid in italy?
  • TheUman_85
    62 posts
    edited December 2012
    No myth. He was there. I clicked on him and got a bit of cash and XP. I wish they'd make him a permanent character though.
  • adruralo
    3292 posts Member
    edited December 2012
    If not a myth, certainly very elusive.
    iPad Air M1 2022: iPhone 13 Blue.
  • dougsbeard
    286 posts
    edited December 2012
    TheUman_85 wrote:
    No myth. He was there. I clicked on him and got a bit of cash and XP. I wish they'd make him a permanent character though.

he was a regular character for quite some time. hed show up and youd have to catch him. i assume once they started doing a lot with the holiday themes and adding more characters/buildings he sorta fell off the radar. however i hope they bring him back more often.
  • bearroar
    53 posts
    edited December 2012
    I saw him Sunday in a friend's town.
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    I was collecting coins in my sons' account and there was the notification of Sideshow Bob. Would have grabbed a screenshot but it freaked me out a bit and I was quickly tapping. Didn't want to lose him because I was trying to take a picture lol.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    Damn I miss sideshow bob :( you all are so lucky to see him again
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • lissarv68
    5588 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Damn I miss sideshow bob :( you all are so lucky to see him again

I was so stunned! I hadn't seen him since the beginning of October. At first, I didn't know what the hell was going on with the notification and stuff. Then panic set in and I was afraid I'd lose him. LOL he moves fast! I wasn't visiting the town, I was logged into his town.

He is lucky because he hasn't visited my town in 3 months.
  • Zombies8MyDingo
    209 posts
    edited January 2013
    dougsbeard wrote:
    he was a regular character for quite some time. hed show up and youd have to catch him. i assume once they started doing a lot with the holiday themes and adding more characters/buildings he sorta fell off the radar. however i hope they bring him back more often.

I seem to remember reading there was a bug with him shortly after launch, I assumed they'd removed him due to it. Would make sense to use him better though, either as an update or a guest character causing mayhem now and again, not just an extra thing to tap.
  • shaygitz
    1009 posts Member
    edited January 2013
    bearroar wrote:
    I saw him Sunday in a friend's town.

That's where I saw him. A box appeared that said Bob had been seen in the area. I scrolled around, found him, and tapped him-- whereupon he disappeared. No cash, no XP. Fun, though
  • PonyDx
    185 posts
    edited January 2013
    Guaranteed Sideshow Bob sighting!!!

Origin ID: adsyrads84

Every day I visit this guys town I see Sideshow Bob, every time. I don't know what his town has different from mine or anyone else's but I capture him once a day from this guys town.
  • nancalmei
    215 posts
    edited January 2013
    Saw him once, caught him, sent him to prison and assume he got shanked long ago.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.