EA Forums - Banner

Multiple Springfields?

I have the same issue. I started playing anonymously, it crashed, I started a new game again. It crashed. Again I started a new game but this time I created an origin account and now am up to level 10. But every time I Try to log in it either asks me about the other games on my phone that I don't want to play. I was hoping if there was a way to delete the games I don't want.

Your not alone Jesse.

Replies

• giaguara
    4 posts
    edited March 2012
    I've got multiple Springfields, and I never know if Im going to log in to the one on level 6, 7, 8, 9... I have no clue how many times I've built Krustyburger or planted tomacco. I get to Le el 9, then logging in again an hour later I'm on Le el 6. Sigh... All with the same account. You're not alone.
  • JackDumphy
    1 posts
    edited March 2012
    The same here!
    I would like to know the version we will get back from EA, when the "connection-issue" will be fixed.
  • jozelucho87
    2 posts
    edited March 2012
    Hi guys, im having the same problem. After starting several springfields due to their errors!, each time I open the game, it appears me my previous springfields. So what I do is that i just open the game again and again until i find the spingfield i am playing :/. Hopefully they will be able to repair this soon as my nerves are getting to the limit now. I have already reported this 2 times in the surveys they posted, but no answer yet and no change since then. If anybody nows any update or how to repair it, pls let me know :)

By the way, u can add me pls. I need some friends :)
  • josito97
    4 posts
    edited March 2012
    Me the same sometimes my real springfiel level 9 and sometimes my false springfield level 2...fixed it becaus i can not buy donuts because if a los the money because of this no one will support me fix it¡!!!!!!
  • MissRuki
    4 posts
    edited March 2012
    Same here level 10 and 9. At first I could randomly play both. Recently my level 10 Springfield no longer loads. I get message like There is already level 1 Springfield on the device. Sometimes loads level 9 so I continue to play. But no access to level 10. So sad.
    From my friend's view, my Springfield is level 1, no star, no buildings, just Homer standing.
  • msbutah
    1 posts
    edited April 2012
    Same thing happening here. When I open the app I either get to watch the new game video, load a random level 4 map I haven't played since before the server died, load my current level 7 map with in progress tasks, or load a random map that has a ton of trash tiles (roads, pavement, rivers) scattered around and having it ask to place the Simpson house. Soooo yeah. I close the app, relaunch, try again! Wish there was a way to clean out the junk data on our accounts/devices.
  • ta4man
    21 posts
    edited May 2012
    I have 3 Springfields, I can recognise them by how many trees I have in the town park. I plat all 3 games and all have reached level 20, they are about 1 or 2 days apart in time. I have continued with all 3 as I do not know if any games will be lost if they finally fix all the glitches. But as I have reached the maximum level and I have built all the buildings that come free I do not know if I will keep playing for much longer.
  • Agilahas157
    3 posts
    edited May 2012

I can't delete/Reinstall the game because its removed from the app store. has anyone had this problem?

P.S rebooting my device doesn't help.

well, there is a way to reinstall the game:
    1. click app store on your device.
    2. click update.
    3. click purchased.
    4. click all or not onthis ipod/iphone/ipad.
    5. scroll down and look for the simpsons tapped out. click it and install.

better check first before deleting the game ;)
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!