EA Forums - Banner

Look out for rare building animations

I got that same animation and I was like whoa :mrgreen:

Replies

• durarararara
    2855 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Love that, too! Also, spotlights on Clausco Bldg. and Helter Shelter lights up! 8)
  • moonshine860
    207 posts
    edited June 2014
    I noticed the animation on the calmwood mental hospital has a bunch of tied together sheets coming out of a window like someone's trying to escape. I think the usually unseen animations are one of my favorite parts of this great event. And I like how they stay animated even after you clear the pyramid until you close the game.
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    This might have been happening before but I'm pretty sure it hasnt

The Museum of Natural History now has a sign hanging down by the front "The History of Weapons"

Never noticed this before :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • baddazoner
    1006 posts
    edited June 2014
    it makes you wish they set tasks at these buildings when events are not on there are so many useless buildings in the game

• LanceUppercut808
    857 posts
    edited June 2014
    I noticed the animation on the calmwood mental hospital has a bunch of tied together sheets coming out of a window like someone's trying to escape. I think the usually unseen animations are one of my favorite parts of this great event. And I like how they stay animated even after you clear the pyramid until you close the game.

Awesome! I hadn't noticed the Calmwood one yet...Neato!
    Yeah...this definitely makes this event even more awesome! I'm so glad we got a super cool event..we sure needed it after that horrible nightmare that was Easter!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I hadn't seen Calmwood in my town or neighbors' towns...anyone have a screenshot of it?
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!