EA Forums - Banner

Parchment help

Just have apu feed the kids...a basic character.

Replies

• vetteeater
    721 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ohhh I was sending kids to KEM and had apu working a shift but I didn't have enough kids lol
  • mjrukas79
    50 posts
    edited June 2014
    Parchment task #3 (today) is to have Krusty walk Mr. Teeny.
  • nascarchamp0
    1017 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    June 6

A young boy searches doggedly for his loved one.

Ralph plays with puppies at the Fireworks,Candy & Puppies store. 2 hour task
  • joeyquixote
    8 posts
    edited June 2014
    Have Milhouse search for Puppy Goo Goo.
  • invisiblemale
    13 posts
    edited June 2014
    June 6

So I'm guessing if you don't have or bought any of those buildings... You can't do it... I'm not buying them just for one quest if that's the case.
  • anthonymeloy
    43 posts
    edited June 2014
    Have Milhouse search for Puppy Goo Goo.

I had milhouse find puppy goo goo and that completed the task
  • pberg23
    9 posts
    edited June 2014
    Edit.... just saw that the task is with milhouse should have thinked about it earlier

Still They should make a convert money in donut option because apparently to get the money I got right now by using donuts I would need 7200 . So if they could convert I would be more than happy. Here
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited June 2014
    June 6

So I'm guessing if you don't have or bought any of those buildings... You can't do it... I'm not buying them just for one quest if that's the case.

A useful thing to remember is that having Premiums is only for extra, but never a necessity to finish any content EA sets forth.
  • rjohnson_8ball
    48 posts
    edited June 2014
    I got the Sacred Parchment when I acquired 1450 emblems and I am doing the puzzle tasks. But now, every time I start up the Simpsons game, it displays a popup saying I earned the Sacred Parchment and to place it from my inventory. But I already did that, long ago, so it is not in my inventory.

I tried moving the Sacred Parchment to my inventory, restarting the game, and placing the parchment from my inventory but the popup still occurs when I restart my game.

When I push the Trophy at the bottom menu, the first of the Emblem Prizes (Sacred Parchment) is still grayed out. It says I can get the Sacred Parchment if I pay -50 donuts. (Because it is negative donuts, I pushed it, hoping it would give me 50 donuts but it refused me saying that my 86 donuts were not enough.)

I have 2286 emblems now. How many emblems do I need for the 2nd prize (silhouette looks like Krusty)? Will I be able to get more prizes? Does anyone else have the Parchment prize grayed out?
  • maciejbzow
    66 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I got the Sacred Parchment when I acquired 1450 emblems and I am doing the puzzle tasks. But now, every time I start up the Simpsons game, it displays a popup saying I earned the Sacred Parchment and to place it from my inventory. But I already did that, long ago, so it is not in my inventory.

I tried moving the Sacred Parchment to my inventory, restarting the game, and placing the parchment from my inventory but the popup still occurs when I restart my game.

When I push the Trophy at the bottom menu, the first of the Emblem Prizes (Sacred Parchment) is still grayed out. It says I can get the Sacred Parchment if I pay -50 donuts. (Because it is negative donuts, I pushed it, hoping it would give me 50 donuts but it refused me saying that my 86 donuts were not enough.)

I have 2286 emblems now. How many emblems do I need for the 2nd prize (silhouette looks like Krusty)? Will I be able to get more prizes? Does anyone else have the Parchment prize grayed out?

You need 4000 to get Krusty's Stonecutter costume.
  • tkprae
    248 posts
    edited June 2014
    I have heard that with the negative donut issue, that a forced synchronization fixed it. This was done by visiting the neighbor screen and returning a few times. However, I do not know if that will fixed the issue of the Parchment reward screen returning.
  • rjohnson_8ball
    48 posts
    edited June 2014
    My bug fixed itself, perhaps because I visited friends. Now my parchment prize #1 is no longer grey, and that odd note that I could get it with -60 donuts is gone. When I start up my Springfield, I no longer get the pop up saying my parchment is in inventory. Thanks for your help tkprae and maciejbzow.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!