EA Forums - Banner

Cant store fences

i just built and stored 200 of the new fences

Replies

• 4junk3000
    6087 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Make sure you are not trying to store items you just purchased and haven't come out of build mode to accrue their XP yet.

That said, there's a bunch of items i can't store. Playground items, most trees. Idk why... But maybe related to the nuke button being taken offline. I read some having tree inventories tallying incorrectly.
    All my designs look unfinished because i can't place as many plants, streetlights, and fences as i would like. PLEASE REMOVE THE LIMIT, EA!
  • A_KidAndHisCape
    301 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Over or under 10 more new threads started by the end of the day about storing fences?
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    4junk3000 wrote:
    Make sure you are not trying to store items you just purchased and haven't come out of build mode to accrue their XP yet.

That said, there's a bunch of items i can't store. Playground items, most trees. Idk why... But maybe related to the nuke button being taken offline. I read some having tree inventories tallying incorrectly.

Thanx for the advice guys... I havent just bought them, only took them ouht of my inventory a few days ago when I started my rebuild. I also got hit by the inventory-tree bug and midnight task #1 bug. :cry:
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited June 2014
    I don't know about fences; but, I can't store trees. This is any type of tree from the normal ones to the Lemon tree. I can sell the trees (if they are sellable); but, I can't store them.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Nope, me neither. Can't store fences and can't find the already stored fences and trees in my inventory. Except for the valentine's trees. :?
  • tatsal13
    3 posts
    edited June 2014
    I Cannot store trees or lampposts. Not sure about fences.
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I was doing some small redecorating and had no problem storing fences =)
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    Over or under 10 more new threads started by the end of the day about storing fences?
    Ummmm.... probably the same as the number of trolls who feel the need to jump into a thread with nothing positive or useful to contribute I'd guess :mrgreen:
  • snowyriver32
    1528 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Well this is odd...I was able to store an easter fence (see previous post) but I'm not able to store a wooden fence...
    (so I sold it instead as a workaround)
  • Magosnow
    19 posts
    edited June 2014
    kevfd wrote:
    Ummmm.... probably the same as the number of trolls who feel the need to jump into a thread with nothing positive or useful to contribute I'd guess :mrgreen:
    Gotta get that post count sky high for the next promotion...yeah.
    Btw OP same here but i now have access to a bug that gives me unlimited white fences.i can't store pretty much anything beside a premium tree
  • kevfd
    377 posts
    edited June 2014
    Magosnow wrote:
    kevfd wrote:
    Gotta get that post count sky high for the next promotion...yeah.
    Btw OP same here but i now have access to a bug that gives me unlimited white fences.i can't store pretty much anything beside a premium tree

I wouldnt store anything premium at moment if I were you, given whats been going on with the inventory stuff going missing... unlimited white fences?? Whats the deal there?? :)
  • Airion
    262 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I left a message in my Springfield last night and this morning I couldn't store the shrubs. I had to sell them.
  • IndigoUnicorn
    62 posts
    edited June 2014
    I too cannot store trees - comes up with the message you get if you try and store the debris from the explosion.... Odd. But I daresay it will get sorted.
  • cadhadley
    188 posts
    edited June 2014
    Im having the exact same problem, cant store trees, bushes, fences and a few more things.

also has anybody else noticed that trees are all merged together into one catagory in storage ? i cant select the trees i want to use...
  • Twelphe
    13 posts
    edited June 2014
    that tells you of the moderators here who isnt competent enough to merge threads.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.