EA Forums - Banner

WHAT

Prev1
Hmmm I think I know what's going on...

Replies

• wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Oh No! That seems odd! Are you sure you werent seeing things? It's just I've never seen that before in my game, and I'm sure there would be many more complaints if it was true.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It looks as though this "man with a sign" you speak of was unsuccessful in getting rid of the vermin..
  • Smurf1972
    353 posts
    edited June 2014
    The old adage on this one seems to be pertinent in this case sooo.... Where's the pics, no pics, it didn't happen lol ;):mrgreen:
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    It looks as though this "man with a sign" you speak of was unsuccessful in getting rid of the vermin..
    That's slightly unfair. Perhaps ratman has a similar name to a developer and it was a typo in the coding? It may have been a trial for the return of the doomsday thing.
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    That's slightly unfair. Perhaps ratman has a similar name to a developer and it was a typo in the coding? It may have been a trial for the return of the doomsday thing.
    Clearly you're not familiar with this Ratman individual..
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    Smurf1972 wrote:
    The old adage on this one seems to be pertinent in this case sooo.... Where's the pics, no pics, it didn't happen lol ;):mrgreen:
    Ratman was worried and didn't get time to get ant snaps. When Ratman tried to get in it just says it's your own fault on the Bart screen.
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    Clearly you're not familiar with this Ratman individual..
    I am familliar but it seems like a good explanation.
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ratman5674 wrote:
    Smurf1972 wrote:
    Ratman was worried and didn't get time to get ant snaps. When Ratman tried to get in it just says it's your own fault on the Bart screen.

Ratman, I am ashamed. You are a neighbor and a friend. If you don't have pics, esp in such an outlandish claim, it surely didn't happen. Why deceive us? What do you stand to gain?!?!
    PICS Ratman, PICS!
  • JimJ321
    4206 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Ratman, your town is safe. Just visited and you still have your meager collection of items. You will progress from level 23 to a higher level soon.

9kwm79.jpg
  • wilki1999
    3965 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Ratman, your town is safe. Just visited and you still have your meager collection of items. You will progress from level 23 to a higher level soon.

9kwm79.jpg
    Maybe the town glitched?
  • halo_nothing
    483 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    wilki1999 wrote:
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Maybe the town glitched?
    There was never a glitch, this guy is an attention seeker. That and nothing more.
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    Ratman did really get a screen shot
    WB75IJY.jpg
  • Tara1qt
    406 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Your photoshop skills could use some improvement
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    Tara1qt wrote:
    Your photoshop skills could use some improvement
    Photo cutout actually.
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    This dare thing has gotten out of hand. :roll:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014

That's why it got blocked :lol: , did you see the one Direwolf did earlier? I almost felt bad lol!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

That's why it got blocked :lol: , did you see the one Direwolf did earlier? I almost felt bad lol!

Haha i saw through that one but i actually fel for the one wilki made. :lol:

I shouldve known better but i really thought he didnt have Kent. Iskip off topic for a few hours... :roll: :lol:
  • juliet603
    17879 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:

I shouldve known better but i really thought he didnt have Kent. Iskip off topic for a few hours... :roll: :lol:

Yeah I fell for it at first but I quickly caught on, then when Ratman started as well I realised that the dare game had lived on :lol: I'm staying out of it lol!
  • mr_skeltal_80
    18104 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    juliet603 wrote:
    juliet603 wrote:

Yeah I fell for it at first but I quickly caught on, then when Ratman started as well I realised that the dare game had lived on :lol: I'm staying out of it lol!

Haha i took my time to figure it out. Smart move, staying out of it! Same here! :wink:
  • Ratman5674
    888 posts
    edited June 2014
    Dares? Ratman doesn't know what your talking about
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.