EA Forums - Banner

What have you done with The All-Seeing Eye?

Prev1
mwdalton
11548 posts Member
Just placed mine on a simple small pyramid, trying to make it abit bigger.

[url]KQweyoTl.jpg[/url]

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    1Mastiff wrote:

[url]KQweyoTl.jpg[/url]

Looks good :) Just wondering whether the cobblestone walls look better than the hedges? :?
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    1Mastiff wrote:

[url]KQweyoTl.jpg[/url]

Looks good :) Just wondering whether the cobblestone walls look better than the hedges? :?

Here it is with the cobblestone walls, I am never sure if the 3d effect works as well with the walls as it does with the hedges, any comments will be greatly appreciated.

[url]49WUTlHl.jpg[/url]
  • NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    Hmm gotta admit it looks better with the hedges as you say the 3D works better, sorry for wasting your time there :(

Just to waste more of your time what about putting the hedges back and having one section of cobblestone walls leading up to the enterance or something like that? Or just ignore me and carry on which is probably the best thing to do :lol:
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Hmm gotta admit it looks better with the hedges as you say the 3D works better, sorry for wasting your time there :(

Just to waste more of your time what about putting the hedges back and having one section of cobblestone walls leading up to the enterance or something like that? Or just ignore me and carry on which is probably the best thing to do :lol:

Third version.....

[url]0IspoHQl.jpg[/url]
  • flexster741
    352 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    1Mastiff wrote:
    NeoSEC28 wrote:

Third version.....

[url]0IspoHQl.jpg[/url]

Personally I like this version better however what I find very cool is the pit that you made for Homer tower. That is sweet looking. I will be stealing that design. :D
  • mattkara68
    283 posts
    edited June 2014
    That looks awesome!
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I want to post what I did worth the eye, but I'm unsure how to share my pic.

6NpR6Wv.jpg

Hope this worked
    Post edited by Unknown User on
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Here's what I did.

PopflVjl.jpg

What do y'all think?

Edit: a few changes made.
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Here's what I did.

PopflVjl.jpg

What do y'all think?

Y u got to one up me? Yours is beautiful.
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you, shafanator.
    I'm jealous that you were able to use the mountains as a boarder. I just didn't have room. I had to get rid of my drive-in theater but that made enough room for 3 buildings. Just sucks that I'm at that point. Creativity is suffering, to make room for buildings.
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Thank you, shafanator.
    I'm jealous that you were able to use the mountains as a boarder. I just didn't have room. I had to get rid of my drive-in theater but that made enough room for 3 buildings. Just sucks that I'm at that point. Creativity is suffering, to make room for buildings.
    Thank you. When this event ends, or when I get all the prizes, I'm going to move that to where the water and mountain area is. Also going to put the lodge and daycare there. Won't do it now cause I put unused buildings with animations I want to see near my lodge. Won't get to see those animations again till maybe Halloween so it will wait.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Instead of 3d I used a bunch of space to hide the stonecutters compound. The daycare is just a front to keep non members out. I know it looks nothing like in the episode, but then again I don't care!

selsvb.jpg
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Instead of 3d I used a bunch of space to hide the stonecutters compound. The daycare is just a front to keep non members out. I know it looks nothing like in the episode, but then again I don't care!

selsvb.jpg
    Lookin good, Jim.
    Did you try using grass rather than pavement? I'm not sure, something just seems a bit off. I would try using grass. Though, I would try to leave a square pavement base pad for the eye. It looks like you may have your layout just about right for what I'm talking about.
  • JimJ321
    4208 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Good call Johnny. Looks much better!

11lu6ag.jpg
  • shafanator108
    359 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have moved and redid the layout. Once I unlock the sacred chest thingy from the parchment and the table they will go with the pyramid. In the post about the abandoned building, you can see the secret entrance and where my lodge will go after the event.
    JGLtYGa.jpg
  • johnny50373
    2768 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    JimJ321 wrote:
    Good call Johnny. Looks much better!

11lu6ag.jpg

I'm glad to help.
  • sandwedgeking
    2639 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I've been staring at mine for a few days and don't think I'm sold on it. Probably going to have to try something different, but I haven't the time nor motivation just yet.
    WRCXo6kl.jpg

Edit: The Pyramid is now the (not so secret) entrance to my lodge. Not perfect, but better:
    GjqPSAXl.jpg
    Post edited by Unknown User on
    Stuff and Things - Designs by SWK
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Here's what I did.

PopflVjl.jpg

What do y'all think?

Holy handgrenade! That looks amazing!
  • bucks118
    39 posts
    edited June 2014
    Here's mine

xaxbau.jpg
  • Mors-78
    31 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Here is mine ...

MHetiYX.jpg
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!