EA Forums - Banner

yep, my name starts with m, almost no friend actions

Replies

• saijake
    91 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm "S" so yeah, not all of my neighbours are visiting my town. This event is not an exception, it's always difficult to get visits with this far down on the friend list. I visit everyone everyday, but I do it two or three times a day. I try to hit the Stonecutter's building every time, when I'm still getting emblems. Some players clear their towns frequently enough for me to hit the building many times and I'm grateful for that. I do the same in my town. This got me thinking, that it would be good to have neighbours on the same timezone, since I can't clear handshakes at night.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    saijake wrote:
    I try to hit the Stonecutter's building every time, when I'm still getting emblems. Some players clear their towns frequently enough for me to hit the building many times and I'm grateful for that.
    Yeah, me too!

I actually got some great synchronicity with my neighbor sandwedgeking earlier today. I saw he had tapped my lodge, so I figured his would be clear, so I went and tapped his, and then he came back and tapped mine, and so on. We each got three lodge taps in fairly short order, it was great.
  • MissGrafin
    806 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm an 'M' too, and my neighbours love me, and I return the love to them, or the other way around.. Plus -Mmm Premium currency! 100 friends a day usually yields me about 5/6 donuts.

If you've got freeloaders, might be time for some new neighborinos!
  • saijake
    91 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    saijake wrote:
    I try to hit the Stonecutter's building every time, when I'm still getting emblems. Some players clear their towns frequently enough for me to hit the building many times and I'm grateful for that.
    Yeah, me too!

I actually got some great synchronicity with my neighbor sandwedgeking earlier today. I saw he had tapped my lodge, so I figured his would be clear, so I went and tapped his, and then he came back and tapped mine, and so on. We each got three lodge taps in fairly short order, it was great.

That's cool!

It's difficult to find active neighbours. I have deleted and added new ones, but the problem remains. Even though they say in their "add me" posts that they will visit everyday, they don't. But don't get me wrong, I have many great neighbours! Thank you for visiting :-) But one could always have more of them. I prefer to have less than 100 friends, so that I can visit their towns several times a day. I wouldn't have time to make 200-300 visits!
  • jankrohn
    197 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    My suggestion to EA how to make the situation fair for everyone: Give out one (!!!) token after the third tap per neighbour per day, and increase the number of tokens to be earned from friend visits to 100.

Anyway, they're not reading this. And if they did, they wouldn't care.
  • sallylorna
    27 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm an 'S' so I'm struggling too, but I always tap right through my friends list even though the tokens have run out. Sometimes I start at the end of the list, but I don't think that makes a difference.
  • Deverz85
    162 posts
    edited June 2014
    If I run out of free time for visiting for the day and miss some of my list I go the opposite way the next day

Forward one day Backwards the next. How I've always done it since the next town buttons appeared
  • dirtyrealm
    35 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I always tap all my neighbours, I thought that's why we had neighbours, lol!
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I hate not tapping every neighbor, and I really dislike neighbors not being able to spy on their entire list. Hopefully enough people complain that we can get it changed for the next event.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    Mine is a K so I honestly cant say if I get little or more then most further down the line. I know there are some great friends that will do 3 taps regardless of the lodge being cleared(99% of the time I'm awake it is) But I've noticed that some are doing only the lodge and nothing else. Gonna start keeping track of whose doing what so I can remove the ones only going after the lodge and not bothering to come back.

I personally dont care about just going after lodges then coming back. I could care less if I get 5 or 1 emblem a tap because I dont want to bother doing 1 til its all 60 then going back for the rest to finish my daily 3 taps per friend. I rather have it all done since it takes about 40-50 minutes as it is alone to get it all done, not gonna spend 1 and half to 2 hours just for some extra emblems. If it costs me the 1 or 2 last prizes at the end then oh well but with 26 days left and over 5k emblems so far just playing the way I am. I think I'm doing pretty good.
  • bettyseek381
    92 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    When I go into towns near the end of the alphabet, they're full of those pyramids with eyes. They must get visits. I just wish I could visit without getting kicked out after two towns. At this rate, I won't make it far but I'm not just going into the ABC's.
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Mine obviously starts with N so i have very limited friend actions

The amount of emblems we can collect is short at the moment but maybe just maybe towards to the end of the event the amount will be increased *fingers crossed*

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • peppers2ndmo
    247 posts
    edited June 2014
    MunkeyJunk wrote:
    Just wanted to complain, like everyone else, that this 60 action system leaves me wanting more from friend taps. It seems that, after most finish their emblem tapping, they stop. I tap through my entire friend list, even those that gave up during the Easter update, but so many seem to have l lost faith in the system. Anyone else agree?

I am not getting visits from all my neighbors, either. I wish people realized that once they reach their limit on emblems, they have a chance to collect donuts. I collected two donuts yesterday and one today. I don't need the money, but I wouldn't miss a chance to find a donut, so I visit my entire list each day, even when there isn't a promotion
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Mine obviously starts with N so i have very limited friend actions

The amount of emblems we can collect is short at the moment but maybe just maybe towards to the end of the event the amount will be increased *fingers crossed*

That is possible if a large number are far away from achieving the final prizes...I assume they did the low payout for emblems specifically to get you to focus on the two daily tasks and the questline instead of the neighbors for the event.
  • tiger10036778
    842 posts
    edited June 2014
    I struggle to visit all my neighbours evrry day but can manage the 60..... so I start from A on day one and do 60...... and then from Z the second day and work backwards for 60..... so the middle of the alphabet does better than thr ends in my town! At the weekend I make a point of visiting all my neighbours each day.
  • missmoleman
    174 posts
    edited June 2014
    I struggle to visit all my neighbours evrry day but can manage the 60..... so I start from A on day one and do 60...... and then from Z the second day and work backwards for 60..... so the middle of the alphabet does better than thr ends in my town! At the weekend I make a point of visiting all my neighbours each day.

Same here.

But I'm trying to visit everyone... and now I'm removing people that haven't been playing for more than a month, so my regular neighborinos should see more of me. :D

• Nitsujdark
    515 posts
    edited June 2014
    I visit all my friends from # to Z.

I'm more interested in friend points right now anyways
  • DTM_1986
    6 posts
    edited June 2014
    some days's I'm a bad neighbour and I don't visit my friends (usually because I'm busy with work) but when I do I make sure to visit all so I can get them beautiful friendship points and benefits of extra XP and income :D
  • chris6271
    4013 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Visit all my neighbours, too. So I can help them to reach their prizes. :)
  • NeoSEC28
    39609 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    chris6271 wrote:
    Visit all my neighbours, too. So I can help them to reach their prizes. :)

I do the same :)
    Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.