EA Forums - Banner

yep, my name starts with m, almost no friend actions

Replies

• MistyDish
    21 posts
    edited June 2014
    My old Origin name was allonsyalonsodt. I think I was on the top of each of my friend's lists. I recently changed my Origin name to mistydish.

I have more handshakes/Stonecutter Pyramids in my town now than I did during the last event when my name was at the top of the list.
  • Godbless598
    52 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Please add me, I visit almost every day esp during a event. I always switch from beginning and ending of list, plus most days I go clear out several times. A lot of mine must have stopped playing
    Sandi
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I visit everyday EXEPT if i have major lagg like yesterday (3h of visiting :roll: ) i wont do that anymore if there is lagg, so neighbors i visit everyday if i have no lagg, sorry, i do my best i hope you appriciate, but if i do 3h i dont have time for that but i do everything that i can :lol:

But no worries i have great friends 8)
  • 00-marco_rosas
    656 posts
    edited June 2014
    MunkeyJunk wrote:
    Just wanted to complain, like everyone else, that this 60 action system leaves me wanting more from friend taps. It seems that, after most finish their emblem tapping, they stop. I tap through my entire friend list, even those that gave up during the Easter update, but so many seem to have l lost faith in the system. Anyone else agree?
    If your name starts with a 'M', stop whining and do something about it! Believe it or not, my username used to start with a 'M' as well. Now it starts with a '0'.
  • redwings19746
    105 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Mine starts with an R and I am getting plenty of friend visits.
  • Jedihntr
    828 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I try very hard to make it through all 100 friends each day, but this crashing/loss of connection to server nonsense prevents me from doing so as I give up in frustration. Seriously, EA, fix your **** already.
  • Itchem-Scratchem
    1338 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    My name starts with N. Dozens of visits. I have great neighbors.
    Mine also starts with N and I get daily visits too.
  • GamerGD3
    3029 posts New member
    edited June 2014
    I seem to get plenty of visits and I'm at G, but I guess since I know how the system works - I play the system.

1) Use up all 60 actions on cameras, skip neighbors that don't have them (decreasing as the days go on)
    2) Continue through list not tapping the lounge after my 60 actions, but still spying/collecting on all possible neighbors

I would rather not go back through the list a lot, but I know sooner or later it should be a straight shot through. I may start waving the remove hammer on Tuesday if friends are not updating. There were a few towns that had no sign of the Stonecutters but had plenty of tappable buildings.
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm way too lazy to even CONSIDER doing that multiple rounds thing just to get the extra 240 emblems each day. Yikes.

Unless I'm seriously mistaken, we can win all the prizes with only 20 friends even if we tap NO lodges.

From the charts, we need 1,250 per day. All the rest is just window dressing.

What it takes:
    Four log-ins every day (4 visits are needed only because you need to do all 4 of Number 1's tasks), 20 friends, the treasure chest (free), and FIVE friends loyal enough to visit you. You don't need to do the Lisa/Bart quest line at all!

On all four of the visits you set tasks directed by Number 1. (1,000 emblems per day)
    On 2 of the visits, you tap 6 hooded guys (12 total, 4points each). (48 emblems per day)
    On 2 of the visits, you collect from the free treasure chest, which pays 20 emblems each time. (40 emblems per day)
    On one of the visits, you solve the parchment riddle (50 emblems per day)
    On one of the visits, you visit your 20 neighbors (60 emblems, assuming ZERO lodges)
    (You now have 1,198 emblems, and need 52 more.)

If FIVE people visit you, AND you collect within 2 hours of their taps, that's 75 emblems. If you make it within 3 hours, you get 60 emblems. If its gonna be 4 hours, then you need to get yourself 1 more loyal friend, to reach 54.

I know that number of only 20 friends is absurdly low, but it makes my point. Why ON EARTH would I go through 60 friends TWICE just to get an extra 240 emblems per day that I don't need in the first place? I'll go through the 60 friends, happily. But certainly not TWICE.

Just sayin.

USA/UK Race To Throw Country Into Utter Chaos = TOO CLOSE TO CALL
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    This happened to me. i got new friends and this morning I had tones! I also checked KL and had a few in there too. But mostly I just had to get new friends.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm way too lazy to even CONSIDER doing that multiple rounds thing just to get the extra 240 emblems each day. Yikes.

also this.
  • neuroheart
    8132 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Why ON EARTH would I go through 60 friends TWICE just to get an extra 240 emblems per day that I don't need in the first place? I'll go through the 60 friends, happily. But certainly not TWICE.

...four times.

*slinks away*
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I visit everyday EXEPT if i have major lagg like yesterday (3h of visiting :roll: ) i wont do that anymore if there is lagg, so neighbors i visit everyday if i have no lagg, sorry, i do my best i hope you appriciate, but if i do 3h i dont have time for that but i do everything that i can :lol:

But no worries i have great friends 8)

Well, for crying out loud don't worry about visiting ME on that kind of laggy day. I have 7,000 emblems already. No idea how. Maybe cuz I rushed two 24-hr steps of the quest line, bought a pyramid thingie and bought an extra treasure chest? Anyway, at this rate, I'll be finished in 2 more weeks and I think there are close to 4 weeks remaining. Come see me on your good days :)
  • annettemarc
    7747 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:
    Why ON EARTH would I go through 60 friends TWICE just to get an extra 240 emblems per day that I don't need in the first place? I'll go through the 60 friends, happily. But certainly not TWICE.

...four times.

*slinks away*

ROFL. Methinks you need to play this while holding a ****. Those always help. Probably because it's hard to scroll through a friend list and tap with sticky fingers.
  • panopticnic
    1820 posts
    edited June 2014
    yeah, I dont expect visits on days when the servers are messed or there is lag. Or those days when the towns are kicking you out and causing your game to crash.
  • neslos2
    17 posts
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

I'm an N, too and I have a decent amount of visits.

I did start visiting the end of my neighbors list though. Work my way backwards. Sorta felt sorry for them.

Really is a poor design.
  • SquidFaery
    42 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have the same problem. I only see maybe 3 friends total. I really wish the list was randomized again, this issue only started when it became alphabetical (which was great for those at the beginning of alphabet, crappy for the rest of us). Some people say they haven't noticed any difference, but i have noticed that not only is my town getting fewer visits, the people at the beginning of my list always seem to have more things tapped on versus those at the end. That's proof enough for me that the alphabetical listing makes things a little unfair.
  • mikeydluffy
    2014 posts
    edited June 2014
    My name begins with M but I have great neighbors that visit me a lot. People with names at the opposite end beginning with Z shouldn't despair. It's not out of the realms of possibility that people are visiting their z friends first and going backwards through the list.
  • johncolombo
    11634 posts Senior Moderator
    edited June 2014
    neuroheart wrote:

you're a great neighbor too!
    Volunteer EA Forum Senior Moderator/Hero EA Answers HQ
  • adidas4fun68
    939 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I forget what my name starts with but I visit all my neighbours all the way through to 'y'. I have hidden my non event playing neighbours today.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.