EA Forums - Banner

yep, my name starts with m, almost no friend actions

Replies

• catimpson
    8 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm C, so I have tons of visits, really, and I was thinking I had good friends, but it seems that alphabet help me. Unfortunately I cannot really help (but I visit daily all friends on special events and few times per week on common boring days [really I still have more than 20 empty friend space if you are desperate with your not-so-friendly friends]).

I would mind to have random ordering, if the order remains stable (so not as older times).
  • yellow113
    8 posts
    edited June 2014
    My name starts with Y and it is always tough. :(
  • prixton1
    270 posts
    edited June 2014
    Consider that some of your friends may be in my situation: i haven't been able to visit my friends since the Stonecutters update. It crashes every time. It bums me out because I'm missing out on tokens, but it also bums me out because I know my friends are losing out by not getting my taps, too. Very frustrating for all involved.
  • Excruciator69
    697 posts
    edited June 2014
    jankrohn wrote:
    Anyway, they're not reading this. And if they did, they wouldn't care.

If either or both of those statements was true we'd have The Stonecutters' Wheel Of Pure Agony™ instead of this wicked-keen event we have now.
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    After keeping track of my friends on a chart(I didnt get the ones who do it around 3am but its around 10 or so)I have around 30 people who either dont visit at all, or only do 1 tap on the lodge and dont come back...time to start kicking people and adding those who will do 3 taps regardless since I for one always 3 tap friends.
  • Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    KrisV wrote:
    After keeping track of my friends on a chart(I didnt get the ones who do it around 3am but its around 10 or so)I have around 30 people who either dont visit at all, or only do 1 tap on the lodge and dont come back...time to start kicking people and adding those who will do 3 taps regardless since I for one always 3 tap friends.

You actually kept charts...... :O :lol:
  • 1Mastiff
    184 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    When I chose my name mastiff had already gone, so I chose 1mastiff, that was before the list went numerical and alphabetical order, guess I am lucky I am quite near the front, but I always tap my neighbours daily, I just tap any building I can, unless I am looking for a specific building to see the animation.
    neuroheart wrote:
    My name starts with N. Dozens of visits. I have great neighbors.

Agree neuroheart, you and others are good neighbours to me also.
  • Kozzi59
    1393 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    NeoSEC28 wrote:
    Mine obviously starts with N so i have very limited friend actions

The amount of emblems we can collect is short at the moment but maybe just maybe towards to the end of the event the amount will be increased *fingers crossed*

You could maybe try changing your name to EnoSEC28 and that would move you a bit closer to the place where the letters start from ... possibly ...
  • danr1986
    26 posts
    edited June 2014
    I only tap the Stonecutter Lodge. I saw someone comment earlier how its selfish. Its not selfish its strategy. I'm in it for the emblems so I can improve my Springfield. I don't care about my friends towns and what they look like, as well as they shouldn't care about mine. They are not even my real friends so why should I care. With 100 friends its impossible to keep track of who has or hasn't visited your town. I don't have time for stuff like that. My friends list is only there so I can get prizes for events like these. About 99% of the time I don't even look to see what their name is. I look for the Stonecutter lodge and if its been tapped I move on. What is selfish is not checking your town and clearing it out so I can tap it.
  • Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    danr1986 wrote:
    I only tap the Stonecutter Lodge. I saw someone comment earlier how its selfish. Its not selfish its strategy. I'm in it for the emblems so I can improve my Springfield. I don't care about my friends towns and what they look like, as well as they shouldn't care about mine. They are not even my real friends so why should I care. With 100 friends its impossible to keep track of who has or hasn't visited your town. I don't have time for stuff like that. My friends list is only there so I can get prizes for events like these. About 99% of the time I don't even look to see what their name is. I look for the Stonecutter lodge and if its been tapped I move on. What is selfish is not checking your town and clearing it out so I can tap it.

Well, sorry, but it is. Someone before explained it really well. You actually get more emblems for friends visiting you then you get from you visiting friends. So if everybody in your friends list starts to do like you, well you won't get any visits, right? So no you're only having the eye in the Lodge of your town. No other eyes at all. Just like you do yourself. Would you be happy? I bet you're actually quite content when your neighbors tap your other buildings, no? :thumbdown:
  • danr1986
    26 posts
    edited June 2014
    I am content. Judging by this forum though I'm one of the few who does this so I'm not worried.
  • Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    Well, if they read here......thinks might change soon. :P
  • danr1986
    26 posts
    edited June 2014
    Doubt it. There are very few who honestly even look to see who's town they are in. Everyone just taps and moves on.
  • Wingzy444
    16 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I'm even lower on the totem pole than you but while I notice the same thing I just enjoy playing. I go into it knowing I might not get everything but have fun trying to get as much as I can. It's only a game, something to enjoy and not stress about
  • brickevand408
    1822 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I visit everyday EXEPT if i have major lagg like yesterday (3h of visiting :roll: ) i wont do that anymore if there is lagg, so neighbors i visit everyday if i have no lagg, sorry, i do my best i hope you appriciate, but if i do 3h i dont have time for that but i do everything that i can :lol:

But no worries i have great friends 8)

Well, for crying out loud don't worry about visiting ME on that kind of laggy day. I have 7,000 emblems already. No idea how. Maybe cuz I rushed two 24-hr steps of the quest line, bought a pyramid thingie and bought an extra treasure chest? Anyway, at this rate, I'll be finished in 2 more weeks and I think there are close to 4 weeks remaining. Come see me on your good days :)

I skip NOTHING so far, its gooing better now i clean some old app's and cache... :wink:
  • ajilljeffs
    29 posts
    edited June 2014
    Well I tap stonecutters lodge first to get max emblems then I go through all my friends and make sure they all have 3 taps on their towns. The more I tap the more I get returned and since if you clear them quick you get 5 emblems on each building in your own town, everyone is a winner. :D
  • sojournfan
    584 posts
    edited June 2014
    I go through my friend list everyday, even after I max out on my daily emblems. I still get xp and money from each visit, so it is worth it to me. Plus, I got three donuts being a good neighbor yesterday. :)
  • PatrickSays
    1140 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    start with 'P'...

I get a very decent amount thanks to great friends.

I always clean my list with every event too, deleted about 7-10 this time around and posted my name in stickied post to get more new ones who play daily.
    First Year 2012 Player @ Game Level 939 & 3,200% XP
  • Samaranth01
    2184 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    ajilljeffs wrote:
    Well I tap stonecutters lodge first to get max emblems then I go through all my friends and make sure they all have 3 taps on their towns. The more I tap the more I get returned and since if you clear them quick you get 5 emblems on each building in your own town, everyone is a winner. :D

I do the same thing. I go through once looking for lodges. When I get to the end and the list jumps back to Other Springfield, I do the full 3 taps for everyone. :D

I'm an "S" and have been getting plenty of visits every day, so hopefully they appreciate this and are returning it, or maybe I've just been lucky. :thumbup:
  • Pokelon1970
    311 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I visit everyday EXEPT if i have major lagg like yesterday (3h of visiting :roll: ) i wont do that anymore if there is lagg, so neighbors i visit everyday if i have no lagg, sorry, i do my best i hope you appriciate, but if i do 3h i dont have time for that but i do everything that i can :lol:

But no worries i have great friends 8)

Well, for crying out loud don't worry about visiting ME on that kind of laggy day. I have 7,000 emblems already. No idea how. Maybe cuz I rushed two 24-hr steps of the quest line, bought a pyramid thingie and bought an extra treasure chest? Anyway, at this rate, I'll be finished in 2 more weeks and I think there are close to 4 weeks remaining. Come see me on your good days :)

I skip NOTHING so far, its gooing better now i clean some old app's and cache... :wink:

I forgot to go into Krusty's and saw you had been tapping away over there....I actually thought you had forgotten me..... :oops: :lol:
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.