EA Forums - Banner

yep, my name starts with m, almost no friend actions

12346Next

Replies

• BeximusMaximus
    74 posts
    edited June 2014
    NMayo wrote:
    I think you need new neighbors.. I get more visits then I can take care of at one time usually every time I log in and my name starts with N.
    I do. I've ditched a few and replaced with a few new ones, so I'll see how I get on.
  • FeeJay1111
    235 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    In my opinion, life is too short to go back & forth too many times. Especially as I have to go back 4 times for Number 1's tasks and the parchment puzzle. And I have to take care of husband's SF in the daytime as he can't access it at work.

I start at A and work thru to X (no names beginning with Z) just as I would do normally. My only exception is to miss out a neighbour beginning with B who has no Stonecutters update. I return later to this neithbour's SF when I have gathered all I can and today was rewarded with a donut. Money and XP are still available when the emblems have run out so I think it's worth the visits.

Over the past month I have been strict about weeding out non visitors. I hide them after a few days AWOL, then go back to check the hidden from time to time. A couple have returned with the new update but some have (eventually) been let go. If I was going to be away for a long time I would unfriend all - it would only be fair.

Some of my neighbours at the end of the alphabet have been there for ages. I'm not gonna ignore them & let them down. If I don't earn when visiting I know they get emblems anyway. Hopefully then they'll return the favour.

I have noticed single taps on the Stonecutter's building and am beginning to think it might be worth keeping a note of names. If people are only tapping once I get less in the long run.
  • mpg7
    15 posts
    edited June 2014
    I'm M and I still get a decent amount. By the guide I'm ahead of where I need to be to get the 35000 prize, so that's not a problem. I still tap as many towns as I can because I still have a chance of getting donuts (yesterday I got 3!!) and even if you tap on spy cameras after your 60 is up then your neigbours will still get the pyramids so they can tap them and get emblems. It's just a case of being selfish or not (that sounds like I'm guilt tripping you but at the end of the day that's what it comes down to :lol: )
  • lehouls9675
    40 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    I have great neighbors. Can someone tell me how you can already have more than 35,000 emblems? I have been working at it non-stop and don't have 14,000 yet.
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. Sign in or register to get started.