EA Forums - Banner

You know what would have been awesome...

I don't agree, it would ruin the fun of the event competing against one another to get that prize. I think a simple badge in the signature is enough.

Replies

• NeoSEC28
    39616 posts
    edited June 2014
    I would like a Stonecutter ring for sure :thumbup:

Volunteer EA Senior Moderator
  • sdarrall313
    280 posts
    edited June 2014
    Only if it was the first 100 people who didn't rush it.

I would hence then be out, because I rushed a 4 hour event on the first day as I only had 3 hours left for 400 emblems.

But I think that would be more fair
  • efin98
    5856 posts Member
    edited June 2014

I would hence then be out, because I rushed a 4 hour event on the first day as I only had 3 hours left for 400 emblems.

There would be a lot of people who would be out, a large number of us rushed the construction of the temple to get the event started faster.
  • darrenholm736
    1276 posts Member
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:

There would be a lot of people who would be out, a large number of us rushed the construction of the temple to get the event started faster.

Haha, yes true. In fact, I doubt EA would need as many as 100 rings to give away!
  • KrisV
    1840 posts
    edited June 2014
    efin98 wrote:

Haha, yes true. In fact, I doubt EA would need as many as 100 rings to give away!

If going just based on excluding those who have sped up a task. I havent rushed a single thing besides the game's first quest or 2 that forced ya to do so and I think accidentally a friends quest before I realize I could come here . I would still be in the running for the ring though :P
This discussion has been closed.

Howdy, Stranger!

It looks like you're new here. If you want to get involved, click one of these buttons!